Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A drum....!!!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
No issues with supporters trying to drum up support....

But I wouldn't be best pleased if I was one of many drenched in beer yesterday when a small group decided to throw beer in the direction of the far end kiosk in the North West corner.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
We are better not posting on nsc?

Could be..........................................................Testing, testing........................................your mum.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Worth a go. Thought the atmosphere was pitiful 1st half yesterday. WSP where I reside was v poor and the north could hardly be heard.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I used to blow my own trumpet, but since the accident I've been unable to get around to it.

Is this a seasonal thing, you know, The Little Drummer Boy.

I know quite a few who could provide the "blowing hard" part.......................................testing, testing..................................your mum.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Worth a go. Thought the atmosphere was pitiful 1st half yesterday. WSP where I reside was v poor and the north could hardly be heard.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
First half yesterday was - despite the league table magnificence - something of a perfect storm for a quiet atmosphere. Early kick off. 1-0 up and no real likelihood of anything happening apart from a routine home win. No controversy. Albion not playing very well.

I am not against a drum per se. My favourite Amex chant this year has been the one where people bang on the back of the North Stand and everyone else "clap, clap, clap"s... But a drum can be dangerous in the wrong Eurodroning hands and is often associated with tinpot goonery.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Let them bang their drum in the North Stand for one game as a trial run.
I'm not a fan of drums at football TBH, but what's the worst that can happen for one match?

My ST isn't in the North Stand so the drum won't be banging in my ear, but something is needed to bring the 2 singing groups together.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just a guess but at the end of last season there was talk of the whitehawk drum making an appearance but it didn't happen so I wonder if that's what it was but it wasn't allowed in the stand

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No issues with supporters trying to drum up support....

But I wouldn't be best pleased if I was one of many drenched in beer yesterday when a small group decided to throw beer in the direction of the far end kiosk in the North West corner.

I don't really get the beer throwing, I've seen a group of lads at an away game doing this, they all looked about 18.
I suppose if they live at home they have money to waste, and their mums wash their clothes it doesn't bother them if they are soaked in Fosters.

Jul 7, 2003
I don't really get the beer throwing, I've seen a group of lads at an away game doing this, they all looked about 18.
I suppose if they live at home they have money to waste, and their mums wash their clothes it doesn't bother them if they are soaked in Fosters.

Saw a similar sounding group at East Croydon on the way to Charlton last season. Sadly, this was pre-noon and the BT police didn't take too kindly to them drenching other passengers and stopped them boarding the train so not sure if they managed to get to the match in the end.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Maybe it's there alternative to aftershave. The lovely smell of Fosters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here