Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfunny comedians

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I think Jeremy Hardy can be extremely funny. But then I also tend to think an awful lot can be blamed on that bitch Thatcher. So there you go.

Maybe a lot could have been blamed on Her OVER 20 YEARS AGO, but as it is his only shtick do you not find it gets rather tedious if not childish?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Does ventriloquism fall under comedy?
As in, saying / doing things to make people laugh?
That bird, Nina Conti, who puts face masks on two members of the audience and gets the talking to each other.
Thought that was bloody funny ...
She's quite fit too ....

You know after I posted, this women came to mind, now she is hilarious!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Nothing to do with cool/trendy/hip or whatever. McIntyre simply does not remotely come close to being funny. In my opinion of course.

I'd agree, for a while he was amusing, but have to say he gets on my titties now...same thing, different subject, strutting around sticking his arse out, throwing his head back and laughing at himself. I naively thought everyone loved him, so it's pleasing to see I'm not the only one that finds him unfunny.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
One who I dont find funny at all but not sure that he is classed as a comedian and judging by his poularity I will probably be in the minority but that is Keith Lemon.

With you on this BG - never found Keith Lemon remotely funny. You can add Eddie Izzard to the list as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Stewart Lee for me:

Fair enough they did their market research very well and identified the twunts that read the Gruaniad as being an undemanding audience - It was all the fault of that bitch Thatcher wasn't it? but not really humour as most people understand it...

Not as you understand it I think you mean.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
. You can add Eddie Izzard to the list as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Eddie Izzard not funny?
I challenge anyone not to laugh at the above photo. :D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013