Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't know what it is, but I turn into (feel free to doubt any actual change) a Christmas eve child when the window opens. I'm desperately waiting for some exciting new signing. It's pathetic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm actually a little nervous about this transfer window. I'm a great advocate of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and right now, it certainly ain't broke. Yes, bring in some cover for Baldock at least, but please, no billy-big-bollox who only wants to come here for first team football. Let's not upset the apple cart.
You don't need to worry, no billy big balls could ruin what we have, our team is too together, they'd just be told to **** off.

Hopefully anyone coming here will want first team football, but we're top of the table so it shouldn't take a genius to work out they'll have to fight for a place.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Derby County have signed Middlesbrough midfielder Julien de Sart on loan for the rest of the season.

The Belgium Under-21 international defensive midfielder joined Boro from Standard Liege in February 2016, for an undisclosed fee of about £2m.

De Sart, 22, has made three appearances for the Riverside club, with his only start coming in the League Cup against Fulham in August 2016.

Wonder how many players they'll sign..

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Tiago Ilori £3.75m

21 (professional) League appearances at the age of 23, only 12 of which are in the last 2 years, and 3 cup appearances for Liverpool a few years ago (and nothing else).

Couldn't get in last seasons dreadful Aston Villa team.

Seem's quite a bit of money for someone who's not kicked a ball in a competitive league for some time, but then what do I know.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
*klaxon*

Reading are about break their transfer record.

*klaxon*

dNXKRRMtHyZ6o.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here