Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Rhodes - we are 'interested'

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Over-hyped Championship striker that no Premier League team wants.

We want a striker that will both help us reach the Premier League, and then stay in it.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He's a flat capped, whippet loving, pigeon racing northerner. Forget it.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Right player, wrong timing. I don't think he would get in the side instead of GM and he is too similar to play alongside him.

I'd be very much meh, if we signed him. Shows how far we have come though!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Who can score goals when required. The reaction will be somewhat different if we do sign him as he will suddenly become the Messiah.

No one can quibble over the amount of goals he scored at either Huddersfield or Blackburn - he's a proven championship striker but many can't seeing him being a good foil for either Murray or Hemed and thus many have concerns of whether he is the type of striker needed both in the short and long term.

I think the majority of the clubs fans have enough faith in the recruitment team to make the right choices when it comes to the acquisition of new players, so if Rhodes or another was to arrive that the transfer wouldn't be overly questioned and instead that they'd be welcomed with open arms.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not for me Clive. Maybe if we didn't have Murray, but we do and he's a far better player.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd be very surprised if we signed Rhodes, unless on a half season loan.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Murray or any player could do a cruciate ligament tomorrow. We have to splash out on a goalscorer to cover the bases. This is the season, we can't let it it drift by.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd love us to sign Rhodes, we need to make sure we have enough options.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Murray or any player could do a cruciate ligament tomorrow. We have to splash out on a goalscorer to cover the bases. This is the season, we can't let it it drift by.
If Murray has an injury CH has Tomer.
If Baldock has an injury CH has Elvis. (a minor fookin miracle he's got this far)

Why would anyone want Roads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here