Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest vs Newcastle tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Newcastle bottle it, shank it, and suffer back to back defeats. And onward, for us, tomorrow. Glory glory glory . . . . :ascarf::rave:

Quick enough for you? :kiss:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Forest 2-1. It would have been better for Newcastle if Lascelles had been sent off as well. Forest did not really score of their own accord.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Is it just me, or does anyone else share my irrational hatred of Peter Beagrie? There's something about his analysis and commentary (not to mention his innate smugness) that just winds me up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is it just me, or does anyone else share my irrational hatred of Peter Beagrie? There's something about his analysis and commentary (not to mention his innate smugness) that just winds me up.
He is the King of the Professional North.

el punal

Does this match win the "Shoot Yourself In The Foot" award? Newcastle did everything to try and lose the game - 2 sendings off, 2 penalties conceded, and scored an own goal with four minutes left to hang on for a possible draw.

Nottingham Forest tried their utmost not to win. Missed 2 penalties, played against 9 men for more than sixty minutes and finally won because a Newcastle player did the job for them.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Peter Beagrie is a joke, not a sending off for Shelvey lashing out, second one, not a penalty. He is working to different rules to the rest of football

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Barcodes have lost 3 in a row.

Suspensions coming up, discipline lost.

African Nations squad disruption next month

Are the wheels working loose on the fat butcher's juggernaut?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Chickens....count....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here