Our friends up the road...

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Mandanda

Tomkins Dann Sakho Van Aanolt

McArthur Milivojevic Cabaye

Zaha Benteke Remy

I wouldn't fancy playing against that team if Allardyce gets the best out of it. Just saying...

A team that was assembled at no little cost…

Wouldn’t it be nice if Palace gave some of their newfound riches to the creditors that they shafted not once but twice?

Palace fans rail against the excesses of modern football, when their club is a byword for all that is wrong in the game.

Just saying...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Like who?

Pompey and Bolton had nowhere near the financial muscle we have. The Premiership money has gone up so much in the last few years.

Parish still has a major say in things. You really are picking at straws. Focus on your own team. Lose tonight and the bottle job could really happen again.

Pompey had amongst others Glen Johnson, Jermain Defoe, Peter Crouch, David James and Sol Campbell.

Bolton had amongst others Gary Cahil Nigel Rio Coker, Martin Petrov, Kevin Davies and Lee Chong-yong

All good Prem players at the time.

Yes there is far more money now but you are paying far higher prices for average Prem players. You only have to see the fee you paid for PvA of nearly £14 million when Sunderland paid £1.5 for him at the beginning of last season.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Well, if we are to go up, we'll be targeting that pack of world-beaters as one of our key winnable games, for sure.

Besides, its really NOT a great side. Not quite sure why the thought of that XI excites you so much?

Mandanda has been average at best and has already made noises about getting out.
Tomkins isn't a full back.
Dann I like. Sackho is erratic and isn't your player so why would we be playing him next season?
Van Arnholt is good going forward but can't defend. there's a reason Sunderland ship goals for fun.
McArthur is a good player, Cabaye has been shit most of the season according to YOUR mates. Never heard of the other lad so seems a bit premature to pin your hopes on him.
Zaha is very good on a good day. Beneteke effective given the right service. Remy, like Sackho, not your player, so won't be there.

Mandana is a quality keeper, that's why he is the French number 2, only behind Lloris
Tomkins has played a lot of his career at right back, including one season at West Ham whre he played 10 games in a row there and they didn't get beaten.
Sahko is widely seen as Liverpool's best defender but he has fallen out with Kloop. If we stay up I think there is a great chance we will sign him, the same with Remy.
Van Aanolt is seen as Sunderlands 2nd best player after Defoe.
Milvojevic is an international and has played Champions League football.
Cabaye has been decent recently and has undoubted class, he's proven that in the recent past.

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Results so far have not shown that under Allardyce... lose to Sunderland at the weekend and im sure panic will set in again... you have a great record against Sunderland of late too.....

You need the points in the next 4 or 5 games as Im told by a Palace supporting friend of mine you have a shocking set of fixtures after that.

Luckily for you Hull Sunderland Swansea Boro and Leics etc are a shambles although Swansea and Hull are showing signs of being up for the fight....
Lose to Sunderland and we won't see this lot who arrived today on here afterwards.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Sort of want our boy (LFC) to do well at palace so he can get back into Klopp's good books. However, wishing anything "Good" for cp makes me retch.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's funny how it's only the goons who come on here making tits of themselves who think they've got a great team (despite all the evidence to the contrary). Well, this one goon in particular but the others aren't much better.

On their own forum it's all doom and gloom... or reality as it's also called when your club is the laughing stock of English football.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
It's funny how it's only the goons who come on here making tits of themselves who think they've got a great team (despite all the evidence to the contrary). Well, this one goon in particular but the others aren't much better.

On their own forum it's all doom and gloom... or reality as it's also called when your club is the laughing stock of English football.

The turn around is coming and you know it! Just imagine you balls it up as well, now that would be a MELTDOWN!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Mandana is a quality keeper, that's why he is the French number 2, only behind Lloris
Tomkins has played a lot of his career at right back, including one season at West Ham whre he played 10 games in a row there and they didn't get beaten.
Sahko is widely seen as Liverpool's best defender but he has fallen out with Kloop. If we stay up I think there is a great chance we will sign him, the same with Remy.
Van Aanolt is seen as Sunderlands 2nd best player after Defoe.
Milvojevic is an international and has played Champions League football.
Cabaye has been decent recently and has undoubted class, he's proven that in the recent past.

In all fairness, Parish has gone down the shit or bust route. If you were relegated how many would you loose, probably most of that team you have quoted

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Funny how this troll worships Marouane Chamakh (who was utter turd!) via his username, and only pops up here when that lot win games

The Ultimate Troll for a reason

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I admire the makh's stance on our chances of staying up but it's a fruitless task I feel . The damage inflicted by Pardew is deep rooted and one , I feel , which we haven't the time to address " sigh " .

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I admire the makh's stance on our chances of staying up but it's a fruitless task I feel . The damage inflicted by Pardew is deep rooted and one , I feel , which we haven't the time to address " sigh " .

As much as I would like to agree with you, on paper your team with all the new signings should be more than strong enough to survive. Its just changing the losing mentality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here