Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mexico Grand Prix

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Good win for Hamilton, I think Vettel may be in a bit of trouble though - you can't really tell the Race Director to **** off.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good win for Hamilton, I think Vettel may be in a bit of trouble though - you can't really tell the Race Director to **** off.

Very entertaining though. I wonder what word he was using when talking about Verstappen? I assume he called him a 'c-word'. Vettel got the last laugh as he gets 3rd now!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very entertaining though. I wonder what word he was using when talking about Verstappen? I assume he called him a 'c-word'. Vettel got the last laugh as he gets 3rd now!
I assumed the same, word-wise.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Disgraceful behaviour from Vettel, Hamilton did the same thing on the first lap and no further action taken. Vettel has a strop and race control penalise Max.

Completely unfair, DC called it. Maintain the gap so no advantage gained. Vettel has disgraced himself with such petulance

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Excellent use of the wanker sign from Verstappen at the end. It's completely underused outside of the football terraces.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Excellent use of the wanker sign from Verstappen at the end. It's completely underused outside of the football terraces.

I used it yesterday for the first time in about 2 years when Pritchard was hooked. I enjoyed it immensely, and vowed to use it more regularly.

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Race was so dull up until last 10-15 laps or so, Verstappen/Vettel/Ricciardo battle made it very interesting in the end. On the championship front I hate the fact Rosberg can just sit back in 2nd like he did today and take the championship, clearly the inferior driver to Hamilton.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Hamiltons only real hope is that Verstappen or somebody can mutilate Rosbergs car as Mercedes did with his engine to ensure the German won the title.

conspiracy-theories.jpg

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Hamiltons only real hope is that Verstappen or somebody can mutilate Rosbergs car as Mercedes did with his engine to ensure the German won the title.

Ah, Prost crashing into Senna at the last race of the year in Japan - because he already had the championship points lead ....
Then Senna doing it back to Prost the following year when the positions were reversed ....

Could we see a repeat of this in Abu Dhabi with the Merc boys?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
You can't honestly believe that? I mean, you could obviously, but why would Mercedes as a team do that to their own driver?

The small boost in marketing or whatever they'd gain from it would be nothing compared to the fall out if it came out (and it would, things always do).

Hamilton's had bad luck, and that's unfortunate for him. Nothing more to it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You can't honestly believe that? I mean, you could obviously, but why would Mercedes as a team do that to their own driver?

The small boost in marketing or whatever they'd gain from it would be nothing compared to the fall out if it came out (and it would, things always do).

Hamilton's had bad luck, and that's unfortunate for him. Nothing more to it.

I believe he has had unbelievably bad luck. Am I right in thinking he has had about 3 engine failures and of all the teams running Mercedes engines, a total of eight drivers Hamilton have had all only engine failures this season. Three times. It IS almost worth a conspiracy theory no?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I believe he has had unbelievably bad luck. Am I right in thinking he has had about 3 engine failures and of all the teams running Mercedes engines, a total of eight drivers Hamilton have had all only engine failures this season. Three times. It IS almost worth a conspiracy theory no?
Oh I can see why a theory has sprung up, but to actually believe it (aware that you don't) is a whole different thing.

Out of all those drivers, Hamilton is also the only one that drives it like...well...Hamilton. Who's to say that his aggressive style isn't at least partially to blame for the faults? It's about as likely as the conspiracy I'd have thought...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here