Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have a spare ticket for sale btw if anyone is interested, check the HOME TICKETS WANTED section on NSC :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i was there :angry:
regards
DR

Me too, memorable for Kieron O'Regan's debut, our last goal in the top division (Gordon Smith or Mike Robinson?) and some old school running at and from opposing fans after the match when they ambushed us.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
Me too, memorable for Kieron O'Regan's debut, our last goal in the top division (Gordon Smith or Mike Robinson?) and some old school running at and from opposing fans after the match when they ambushed us.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

mate got put in hospital before the game after we encountered what we thought to be small but then became a large group of Norwich before the game in the town centre, had us on our toes i'll admit that. they were handing out flyers with the away games for us in DIV2 OUTSIDE THE AWAY END ???
regards
DR

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Is the ticket exchange in operation again or did I imagine that? Presumably we could get an "attendance" of 35,000 with tickets resold?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is the ticket exchange in operation again or did I imagine that? Presumably we could get an "attendance" of 35,000 with tickets resold?!
I thought the ticket exchange died when they upgraded the main ticketing software ???

Great news.

Looks like the club are happy with just 5 rows of segregation

The same can still happen on the southern half of E1H but that will be just about it.

I suspect a lot will be wanting to buy tickets last minute as next Friday will be pay day for a large number of people.

Currently available:-

South = 423
WSL = 151
WSU = 146
North = 28
ESL = 57
ESU = 93

That's 898 aviailble plus the release of most of E1H if/when required. The club have released loads of pockets in the last couple of days, so I don't think there will be any/much more.

It's the first time I've seen the new seats at the back of WSU released. This will be a huge gate. Suggests it's touch and go if we will sell the rest. A thumping victory today and a decent weather forecast for next weekend will help.

With the small segregation areas, then has a great chance of being our highest ever pretendance.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Come on Brighton fans this is one of our cup finals we can put a bit of pressure on our friends from Norfolk they oftern play better away from home.
We need to get behind our team and if we play well in this game it will give some confidence to our fans and team that we can hang on to Newcastle shirt tails and could go up without the play offs.
We need to keep the atmosphere up all through the game even if we go a goal down we must believe in our team.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Currently available:-

South = 423
WSL = 151
WSU = 146
North = 28
ESL = 57
ESU = 93

That's 898 aviailble plus the release of most of E1H if/when required. The club have released loads of pockets in the last couple of days, so I don't think there will be any/much more.

It's the first time I've seen the new seats at the back of WSU released. This will be a huge gate. Suggests it's touch and go if we will sell the rest. A thumping victory today and a decent weather forecast for next weekend will help.

With the small segregation areas, then has a great chance of being our highest ever pretendance.

Still think there's someway to go here tbh. E1H will have another 300 or so post segregation and if S1D/E haven't all been given to Norwich have they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here