Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Good to see (NSC user name) keeping an open mind on these matters'

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There is nowhere to sit on these virgin trains!

I've said that. I don't get Virgin trains often but twice I've had to stand for part of the way - and I'd reserved a seat on one of the journeys!
There was also a story a few weeks ago about a disable woman who had to stand on a Virgin train after reserving a seat. They do have a reputation for overcrowding

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was, a tactical masterpiece

I said that. Mourinho doesn't give a **** about everyone seeing Liverpool scoring for fun, he's managing Man Utd. Even Fellaini looked good in his role!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
It's really thoughtful how call centres don't reply immediately, but treat you to some lovely music first

Football's really cheap these days, compared to most leisure activities

I love the way our fans are always so captivated by the football, they never even give their phones a glance during a game

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I've said that. I don't get Virgin trains often but twice I've had to stand for part of the way - and I'd reserved a seat on one of the journeys!
There was also a story a few weeks ago about a disable woman who had to stand on a Virgin train after reserving a seat. They do have a reputation for overcrowding

Did you film yourself sitting on the floor look disheveled?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Despite having a moderate cold, it's really good to see that the guard came into work today in order to ensure no trains had to be cancelled.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You have to have sympathy with these ISIS chaps, they really do fight for a worthy cause.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That nice Nigel Farage is to be next President of Amnesty International.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here