Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Afternoon Everyone

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Indeed. I was just trying to be a gent. Not like you Dazzer, bowling in with your Gorilla manhood smashing about the place.

I'm not sure where I was going with that.

Me neither. I'll take it as a compliment though [emoji106]. That said, I was brought up in Devon and it's possible we were a few years behind everyone else......we were with most things.

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Post #18
I was going to lambast you for inconsistency, although I suppose you didn't specifically state you like Bay City Rollers in your previous post. I'm still feeling very suspicious. Especially since we don't know what went on with your previous club, how long you were supporting them and why you like Pardew so much.

I never said I liked Pardew. I said I had nothing against him. To me, he is just the manager of a rival team, no different to the other managers of all the other rival teams in the PL.
When he was with Newcastle, again, he was just the manager of a rival team, nothing more.

I have been to Selhurst Park though, but only as an away fan. If I wanted to support another PL team, it still wouldn't be Palace. I'd sooner have Bournemouth but I've decided to have a break from the PL until the Seagulls are promoted next year.

Happy now?! :rolleyes:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I never said I liked Pardew. I said I had nothing against him.

How did you find your experience at Selhurst Park?

So we've learnt that you were a Prem follower. I'm going to assume it's nobody that went up last season so that means... HANG ON, are you an ex-West Ham fan!?

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
How did you find your experience at Selhurst Park?

So we've learnt that you were a Prem follower. I'm going to assume it's nobody that went up last season so that means... HANG ON, are you an ex-West Ham fan!?

At this moment in time I don't want to talk about my previous club because it still hurts to do so. I just want to move on and throw myself into getting behind my new team and forget about the PL for the time being and all the crap that goes with it.

As for Selhurst Park, the away area wasn't great, view wasn't great and facilities even worse. There was only one ladies toilet about a mile away from the stands!!
The fans were OK though. I got the bus afterwards wearing my club colours and survived!

Can you please look on my questions thread and answer them for me because nobody seems to know them. Thanks.

Walking my dogs now but will be back later.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
At this moment in time I don't want to talk about my previous club because it still hurts to do so. I just want to move on and throw myself into getting behind my new team and forget about the PL for the time being and all the crap that goes with it.

As for Selhurst Park, the away area wasn't great, view wasn't great and facilities even worse. There was only one ladies toilet about a mile away from the stands!!
The fans were OK though. I got the bus afterwards wearing my club colours and survived!

Can you please look on my questions thread and answer them for me because nobody seems to know them. Thanks.

Are you Paxton Dazo? Or even his sister? ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Uh oh........

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Uh oh........

Hahaha.

I'm not sure she's ex-Arsenal or Utd. It's got to be a team with no actual rivalry, otherwise she'd surely investigate the Palace link further and fully embrace it. Being honest, I always disliked them like all proper fans, but a few good friends were fans so it's always been banter. Until their RANK BUS DRIVER poohed on the floor and we had to apologise. I still fume about this. I wonder if it affected the match as our lads got a bollocking just before kick off. :(

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Are you not not nick rhodes?

:bounce:

---

What ****s me off is that genuine new posters to NSC will immediately get called out for being trolls/duplicates/wums and most likely log-off due to the barrage of virtual abuse. Solely because of actions and behaviour similar to this total sad act (Feathers/NR/NNR).

Can't we tighten the net on these types?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I hope everyone's very proud of bullying a women off the site

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I hope everyone's very proud of bullying a women off the site

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The spooks at Mod Towers have identified the member as actually being.... Not Nick Rhodes. Now banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here