Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Grip those ankles tight Ppf, you know you're getting shafted but still have no idea who is doing it and from what direction. But on the bright side, getting a job would be the metaphorical equivalent of a tube of lube and would probably make it less painful for you. I understand there's plenty of minimum wage stuff about but I'm not sure they are desperate enough to employ you yet :lolol::lolol::lolol:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Whatever happened to Waterhall Wizard….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Although he occasionally forgets which account he is posting under (and what year it is .... and what he has posted in the past .... and getting infractions for trolling)) I think Wz should be commended for remembering not to continuously edit his GG account posts :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Although he occasionally forgets which account he is posting under (and what year it is .... and what he has posted in the past .... and getting infractions for trolling)) I think Wz should be commended for remembering not to continuously edit his GG account posts :wink:

Usual Bollocks from the self proclaimed 'Bringer of Truth', never had an infraction for trolling, never had another account :shrug:

Maybe you should try asking a mod nicely about your concerns. It's always worked so well before :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Slightly off topic (re your comments and info provided on another thread) but if it's not too much trouble could you inform us if the primary/registration IP address for the account The Clamp is 'unique'? :angel:
Shared with one other account, but that isn't unusual. I clicked in the first of your own list of IP addresses, for example, and it is the Registration IP of 4 different NSC accounts.

And whilst you're on the Brexit thread, on the actual subject of the thread

What do you think should replace the Northern Ireland Protocol that you campaigned and voted for and have now decided that you don't want ?

forrest-gump-running.gif

Run 'JC Four Accounts Genius', Run :wave:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
As I tried to explain to you above, that'll be because you voted for something that you didn't understand therefor got something that was unimplementable :facepalm:

Twice :lolol:

That's why Brexit and this thread are still going on with no end in sight :shrug:

.... and as others have tried to tell you, and I know you don't like it, it's done. Time to move on methinks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
.... and as others have tried to tell you, and I know you don't like it, it's done. Time to move on methinks.

It's undoubtedly time to move on. What do you want the Government you voted for, to do in order to replace the unimplementable Northern Ireland Protocol and put in place the infrastructure, technology, systems and staff in order to put in the Import controls. They were all part of the Brexit you voted for and now need solutions that will allow us to 'Get Brexit Done', 'Move on' and stop your Government re-opening the Brexit negotiation which nobody wants, do they ???

'JC Four Accounts Genius' clearly has no suggestions as to how to 'move on', but maybe you have some ?

(Between you and me, an ardent Unionist voting for a border in the Irish Sea, I don't think he has ever had any understanding of Brexit :lolol:)

*edit* I'm off out for dinner, so no rush, but let's see if we can get this Moved on :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Of course it's now painfully apparent that there are virtually no winners from Brexit (other than maybe some of the super-rich offshoring their assets) but it still surprises me how many were simply duped into voting for it and have been badly let down. Take the Welsh:52.5%/47.5% vote in favour of Brexit. Wales did very well out of EU Structural Funding. This has virtually disappeared and the net loss is potentially stupendous.
What's even more crazy is that this act of deliberate impoverishment is being contrived by a bunch of charlatans who are claiming to 'level up'.
Why were people so bloody stupid? A question that only history will answer.

https://nation.cymru/news/wales-being-worst-hit-by-post-brexit-losses-of-eu-funding-research-shows/

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Of course it's now painfully apparent that there are virtually no winners from Brexit (other than maybe some of the super-rich offshoring their assets) but it still surprises me how many were simply duped into voting for it and have been badly let down. Take the Welsh:52.5%/47.5% vote in favour of Brexit. Wales did very well out of EU Structural Funding. This has virtually disappeared and the net loss is potentially stupendous.
What's even more crazy is that this act of deliberate impoverishment is being contrived by a bunch of charlatans who are claiming to 'level up'.
Why were people so bloody stupid? A question that only history will answer.

https://nation.cymru/news/wales-being-worst-hit-by-post-brexit-losses-of-eu-funding-research-shows/

All about Sovereignty which allows the government to pour sewage into the rivers and take funding away from Cornwall without interference from the pesky EU

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
IT IS!!!!

jesus christ naziboy, you've got an internet connection, enrol on some distance learning, SHARPISH!!!!

It's even more simple than that - all he has to do is read the posts above, which explain in a straightforward way, the reasons why we can't 'move on'.

Even a simpleton should be able to do that, but I think he's not even reached that category.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here