Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It does seem that feelings still trump the facts 5 years over the vote.

The myth of pure sovereignty felt nice when you were groomed on facebook and the DM but when you strip it away there's an empty box and no benefits can be demonstrated

So we're still stuck on blue passports, the 50p Brexit coin and a Festival of Brexit that much of our creative sector doesn't want to be associated with

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
A British citizen from Northern Ireland can come over to the British mainland with £10k in their pocket and buy a car. A British citizen from the British mainland CANNOT travel into their own country in Northern Ireland with £10k to buy a car without declaring it.

Did someone mention sovereignty?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There are no benefits. Except we no longer can have our trade deals vetoed by local Walloon councils.

The thing is that this benefit would equally apply to us as an EFTA state outside the EU.

Brexit itself isn't the problem, it's the disasterous Brexit type chosen by our fools in charge which is.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
40 years is the record isn't it? We haven't even had a political party form yet with the sole purpose of re-joining. Once we get to that junction we could perhaps call it a tantrum.

Just look at the people's march people who thought they were marching for the people of this country ,when the vote came they got sent packing LMFAO :smokin::lolol:
Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Change your sheets,have a lie down,accept the democratic will of the UK electorate and move on with your life [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you're still screaming how high? on the off chance that the fairy will tell you to jump.

still dancing to das reich's tune, bagger. oh look, the star of david :facepalm::moo:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I pay them when I travel abroad.

What gives?

Heard of WiFi?

:shrug:

Hello again PotG

How are you today?

Have you seen the video or are you just commenting on the title?

Why the patronising questions? I thought you had retrieved your good humour? That didn't last long!

Have a look at this one then and please give a considered response....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlH3gEroMgI

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hello again PotG

How are you today?

Have you seen the video or are you just commenting on the title?

Why the patronising question? I thought you had retrieved your good humour?

Maybe he's a Vodaphone shareholder, either that or just enjoying being lied to...

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Maybe he's a Vodaphone shareholder, either that or just enjoying being lied to...

I don't know of course, but I doubt if he bothered to watch the video otherwise he would have posed a more informed rhetorical question.

He might even have reflected on the difference between what was promised before the referendum and what is happening now......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Post Brexit Britain is booming [emoji636]

https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/status/1409411191466717185?s=21
Born to win [emoji636]
Post Brexit Britain is booming [emoji636]

https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/status/1409505963854512133?s=21
Win after win[emoji636]
0/10....again.

Unrelated to Brexit (as you've been told over and over and over....)

Try harder, Bag O'.

I do wonder sometimes what it is that he is actually trying (and failing) to post links for, because it can't really be a manufacturing marketing site that has no relation to Brexit can it ? Because that would really be moronic ........ oh :dunce:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here