Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I am impressed that you have noticed parts of the media trying to press your buttons, and you being able to resist. However, Frexit is not increasing in support, you are mistaking dissatisfaction with the EU with wanting to be out of the EU, this is how we got into this mess.

he doesn't deal in facts, they are like kryptonite to Brexiters, they take their "opinions" from the usual right wing agitators. EU support in mainland Europe has never been stronger as shown in the recent Dutch elections where around half the parliament is pro EU.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The news in UK is extremely distorted, any negative stories on the government or Brexit seem to be smothered by vaccines, vaccines, vaccines. I see very good, balanced journalism from Ireland, not in the pockets of the Murdoch machine, and James O Brien of course.

yep.....murdoch is putting up a mainstream smokescreen for parliamentary ineptitude and corruption in UK and down here in Aus.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
More smokescreen reporting from The Guardian.

Britain is on track for the strongest growth since the second world war this year as it stages a faster than expected recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the Bank of England.
The Bank raised its estimate for UK GDP growth to 7.25% in 2021, up from a previous forecast in February for growth of 5% this year, as rapid progress with the Covid-19 vaccine rollout and easing of restrictions fuels a boom in pent-up demand.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....c-growth-since-wwii-forecasts-bank-of-england

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
More smokescreen reporting from The Guardian.

Britain is on track for the strongest growth since the second world war this year as it stages a faster than expected recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the Bank of England.
The Bank raised its estimate for UK GDP growth to 7.25% in 2021, up from a previous forecast in February for growth of 5% this year, as rapid progress with the Covid-19 vaccine rollout and easing of restrictions fuels a boom in pent-up demand.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....c-growth-since-wwii-forecasts-bank-of-england

But,but,but....who’s going to serve us in Pret?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Feel free to show me where I said it was Gammon Boy.

The other thing I’m forgetting is this has no relevance to Brexit, it’s only Brexit related on this thread if its bad news , that is right isn’t it?

Right here. :ffsparr: if you thought it had nothing to do with Brexit, you would not have written that.
Now give it a go.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The other thing I’m forgetting is this has no relevance to Brexit, it’s only Brexit related on this thread if its bad news , that is right isn’t it?

Biggest economic fall in recorded history followed by a bit of growth ? Who would have thunk it.

Of course it hasn't got anything to do with Brexit but, like most regular posters on here, I always make allowances for you :)

However, I could see how some who are less forgiving of the disadvantaged may come to different conclusions.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Biggest economic fall in recorded history followed by a bit of growth ? Who would have thunk it.

Of course it hasn't got anything to do with Brexit but, like most regular posters on here, I always make allowances for you :)

However, I could see how some who are less forgiving of the disadvantaged may come to different conclusions.

Yeah yeah I’ve already said I know the rules, if it ain’t negative it ain’t Brexit news, naughty Chicken Run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here