Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's the permanently unemployed who need help particularly those who have no reason to be unemployed and would rather suck from the country

To be fair, he did used to have a job and has probably just been unlucky with his job hunting.

*edit*

Sorry, just realise you're talking about Ppf and not JCFG/POTG.

I'd better correct that quickly, I wouldn't want to be posting things that are incorrect about that Scrounging, Anti-Semitic, Racist, Homophobic, Glorifyer of football violence, Holocaust denying, Nazi apologist, trolling **** Ppf :wink:

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I’m still trying to work out who your main account is, what’s the story behind this accounts name “Lever”?

I think the above is pretty clear just in case you use your usual response of pretending not to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
His posting style is very odd and formulaic .. almost like he's desperately trying to hide his true identity.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I just found it strange you couldn’t remember the name of the ship that hit you, I’ve never called you a liar.

Another response with no substance. You're on a roll.
Which part of my post do you refute?.
The bit where a ship that you allegedly served on is involved in a major collision resulting in apparent loss of life and resulting on the ship you allegedly served on limping to Rosyth.

I find I astonishing you can’t recall the name of the ship that hit you!

???

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Surely nobody is would be that desperate [emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:
Mmmmm ... he thinks your great and is occasionally prone to numerous edits ...add in the desperate bit then looks like one of yours! (Clampy second fav obvs)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Despite all the pathetic attempts to take this thread off topic, the facts are continuing to become clear on an hourly basis

Scrap EU consumer and worker protections now Brexit is completed, leading Tory says

A leading Tory credited with inspiring Brexit has urged Boris Johnson to cull a raft of EU consumer and worker protections, now the UK has the freedom to act. Safeguards for the use of data, pay and conditions, GM foods, hedge funds, dangerous chemicals and the disposal of environmentally-damaging vehicles should all be binned, Daniel Hannan said.

“Change is coming. To succeed outside the EU, we need to be fitter, leaner and more globally engaged,” said the former MEP, who has just been made a Conservative peer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-consumer-worker-protections-brexit-b1783331.html

Well who could have seen that coming :facepalm:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Despite all the pathetic attempts to take this thread off topic, the facts are continuing to become clear on an hourly basis

Scrap EU consumer and worker protections now Brexit is completed, leading Tory says

A leading Tory credited with inspiring Brexit has urged Boris Johnson to cull a raft of EU consumer and worker protections, now the UK has the freedom to act. Safeguards for the use of data, pay and conditions, GM foods, hedge funds, dangerous chemicals and the disposal of environmentally-damaging vehicles should all be binned, Daniel Hannan said.

“Change is coming. To succeed outside the EU, we need to be fitter, leaner and more globally engaged,” said the former MEP, who has just been made a Conservative peer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-consumer-worker-protections-brexit-b1783331.html

yep, well, we knew what it was all about from day 1, just unfortunate the great gullible were distracted with flag waving

Of course they could scotch our cynicism with one, yep, just one benefit. After all, we're a week into the Brexit promise land, must be something they could rub in our faces to show they were right all along? Itś more like after the Lord Mayor's show

Jan 30, 2008
To be fair, he did used to have a job and has probably just been unlucky with his job hunting.

*edit*

Sorry, just realise you're talking about Ppf and not JCFG/POTG.

I'd better correct that quickly, I wouldn't want to be posting things that are incorrect about that Scrounging, Anti-Semitic, Racist, Homophobic, Glorifyer of football violence, Holocaust denying, Nazi apologist, trolling **** Ppf :wink:

Nice edit FFS
Regards
DF

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Everyday we are learning the true impact of Johnson's crap deal

The days of the UK being a distribution hub for the EU are over. The slow drip away from these isles continues...

https://www.ft.com/content/c068fc5f-dfe4-4890-8153-a59e1833c100

The impact will be on many fronts. A quiet piece by a neutral writer in the Times today explains how the future of the Falkland Islands and other dependencies will be seriously compromised by UK casting off from the European Union. Families of those lost in 1982 may be wondering what the point of the war was - Johnson seems a more efficient enemy of British interests than The General ever was.

Jan 30, 2008
The impact will be on many fronts. A quiet piece by a neutral writer in the Times today explains how the future of the Falkland Islands and other dependencies will be seriously compromised by UK casting off from the European Union. Families of those lost in 1982 may be wondering what the point of the war was - Johnson seems a more efficient enemy of British interests than The General ever was.

Exocet missile anyone ?
Regards
DF

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
[QUOTwE=Pretty pink fairy;9671646]Exocet missile anyone ?
Regards
DF[/QUOTE]

The French did indeed sell a very small number of Exocet missiles to Argentina at a time when no one assumed that hostilities would break out with Britain. It is also the case that a number of French technicians subsequently provided some after sales service, to the embarrassment of Paris. However, the French government provided serious material support to the UK during the conflict because both the UK and France were fellow EU members.

A number of European governments would like to improve their relations with Argentina and now there is nothing to stop them. We move to the sidelines, our influence declining. And the Falklands become more exposed.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I’m still trying to work out who your main account is, what’s the story behind this accounts name “Lever”?

I think the above is pretty clear just in case you use your usual response of pretending not to understand

Welcome back from your short break Chicken Run.
Why would anyone have more than one account?
Do you have more than one? Does that mean you have more than one opinion?

I generally assume, (perhaps incorrectly, I grant you) that everyone on here is an adult and can avoid such daft antics as altering the name of other posters in order to denigrate them.

For instance, I assume that you are mature, able to separate politics from personalities and have something worthwhile to say. Your recent vaguely insulting comments to me might suggest otherwise.

Some of your posts are interesting and relevant and then you do this....

Thanks for getting back to me. Stay civil if you can.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
His posting style is very odd and formulaic .. almost like he's desperately trying to hide his true identity.

Thanks for joining in JC Footy Genius
I have one identity and one account.
How about you? If more than one, do all your personas equally celebrate the Brexit deal or do they argue with each other over it?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Good old Dan "only a fool would leave the single market" Hannan. There is a core within the Tories that just want de-regulation of everything to enable yet more cronies to make a fast buck, for them that was what Brexit was for

Could be more Brexit victims yet...

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Mmmmm ... he thinks your great and is occasionally prone to numerous edits ...add in the desperate bit then looks like one of yours! (Clampy second fav obvs)

How do you know what other people think JC Footy Genius?
Do you have special powers? Do you have more than one identity?
Why not address me directly with an answer?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Welcome back from your short break Chicken Run.
Why would anyone have more than one account?
Do you have more than one? Does that mean you have more than one opinion?

I generally assume, (perhaps incorrectly, I grant you) that everyone on here is an adult and can avoid such daft antics as altering the name of other posters in order to denigrate them.

For instance, I assume that you are mature, able to separate politics from personalities and have something worthwhile to say. Your recent vaguely insulting comments to me might suggest otherwise.

Some of your posts are interesting and relevant and then you do this....

Thanks for getting back to me. Stay civil if you can.

I like the idea of remaining civil, i will continue to watch your posts with great interest, I’m sure I’m mistaken but with every new post you are starting to sound familiar that’s all, have a great evening and be safe [emoji106]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Yes It’s what intrigue’s me, I also note that he likes to maintain a civil decorum yet calls Das a “Dead Frog” in one post and Dire Facies in another, also the only thread he ever started was flogging some family members tickets last year, iirc more recently didn’t a certain someone also start a thread about name changing some tix as they are not being used.....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I like the idea of remaining civil, i will continue to watch your posts with great interest, I’m sure I’m mistaken but with every new post you are starting to sound familiar that’s all, have a great evening and be safe [emoji106]

Good of you to admit to your fallibility. It's the same for all of us and we cannot always live up to our aspirations, even when it comes to comes to showing common courtesy. I am sure, like me, you will do your best regardless of provocation.

I write as one person with one account and assume you do the same.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Good of you to admit to your fallibility. It's the same for all of us and we cannot always live up to our aspirations, even when it comes to comes to showing common courtesy. I am sure, like me, you will do your best regardless of provocation.

I write as one person with one account and assume you do the same.

Very carefully put my friend, I’ll be less careful, I’ve only ever had one account on NSC the same one I’ve been posting on for over 18 years [emoji106]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Yes It’s what intrigue’s me, I also note that he likes to maintain a civil decorum yet calls Das a “Dead Frog” in one post and Dire Facies in another, also the only thread he ever started was flogging some family members tickets last year, iirc more recently didn’t a certain someone also start a thread about name changing some tix as they are not being used.....

Oh dear, Chicken Run... I responded to your earlier post without reading this one.
I am glad you notice my posts but you seem to be a bit selective on some points.
As no doubt you are aware, there is a contributor on here who signs off as 'DF'. Some people believe that the initials hide a rather offensive name but as I said before, if I learn what it is, I will use it.

Otherwise it's down to guesswork.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here