Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Generally the remainers who have joined in with this thread (albeit specifically uninvited) have behaved quite well, without hyperbole and rhetoric,

But unfortunately some just can't help themselves. Still, I daresay the few who have dragged it into the bear pit will be happy with their efforts; they can now play in it to their hearts' content, without reasonable posters going in there and bothering to contradict them. Enjoy yourselves.

'Bye.

I felt I was being reasonably polite and to the point of the post to which I was replying.:shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah well, it’s a shame it’s in the pit, was a good thread on the whole. I guess it’s in Chicken Run’s domain now so I shall leave him to it, he seems to be posting like Billy-O. As per :)
I wouldn’t want to ruin his safe space.

TTFNTC

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The EU has always been dominated by the founder nations Germany and France, built on a great idea that unity instead of constant wars was the right way for the future.
The UK despite helping to win the 2nd world war and liberate these 2 countries has always been an outsider in this organisation, partly because it joined at a later date.
Its time for Britain to have a foreign policy like the 19th century, too keep a balance of power in Europe where no country gets too powerful (EU) and concentrate in its (Empire) commonwealth and the rest of the world nations for a bright future.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
This is a rather overlooked tendency of the hardcore Brexiteers (not all leave voters), the need to blame others. They cannot simply say, the EU does us no good, because it will make them look rather silly when we really leave. Why? Because it’s all going to go pear, very quickly.
So, blame it on the BBC, on London, on a woke generation who “didn’t listen to them”.
Like all good Brexiteers, already lining up the “get outs”.
Who can blame them really? They have played a large part in destroying the country they claim to love, I don’t suppose I’d want that on me either.

It is a rather curious position, the feeling of patriotic pride wrecking the economy and removing peoples rights

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It was all going well until like the vile two faced liar you are, you turned up, you need a hobby, have you thought of supporting a football team?

Please tell me that weirdo isn’t a Brighton & Hove Albion fan.

That would really make my weekend.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It is a rather curious position, the feeling of patriotic pride wrecking the economy and removing peoples rights

You must be 100% against the Covid restrictions then.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Cracking thread this. Total NSC dickhead convention - All the covid sceptics/pro Brexit lot in one place.

Yeap..

Like old times, but they all seem angrier than before. Where did it all go wrong?

Oh well, blue passports...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
FFS - they can't even get the lorry parks right

[tweet]1327627233624776706[/tweet]

Chill everyone I'm sure they'll be good to their word

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here