Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You do think then?

On our way..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hilarious!
What happened to your forbearance of people's differing views? By your own definition (that we are the most tolerant country in the world) your unnecessarily 'intolerant' replies are letting the country down!
Case closed!

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Talking of which [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] account seems to have been completely silent since he 'did a [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]'*

*Getting so involved in an internet spat that you inadvertently publish personal information that would be better left unpublished :lolol:

I guess he's now using one of his other accounts ???

Isn't TP the top poster on this thread? Sad he should go to ground when he could be celebrating the Brexit countdown clock on Downing Street, special times

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Revelation: Chancellor states that not all UK business will benefit from Brexit. Wow - this man is on top of his brief. That's the just the sort of certainty business was waiting for. Top marks and a full vote of confidence.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Isn't TP the top poster on this thread? Sad he should go to ground when he could be celebrating the Brexit countdown clock on Downing Street, special times

It does seem a shame he's missing it. Luckily [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] re-appeared on the Brexit thread within hours of his disappearance so all is not lost :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51157933

The chancellor has warned manufacturers that "there will not be alignment" with the EU after Brexit and insists firms must "adjust" to new regulations.

Speaking to the Financial Times, Sajid Javid admitted not all businesses would benefit from Brexit.

Last year, the automotive, food and drink and pharmaceutical sectors warned the government that no longer aligning with key EU rules would be damaging.

Mr Javid declined to specify which EU rules he wanted to drop.

No alignment with EU rules but declines to tell businesses which rules they will have to follow.

It's a guessing game but businesses will have to adjust. :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
Same old grizzlers still grizzling to the bitter end, as I kept saying LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result, Democracy is the way forward
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

The chancellor has warned manufacturers that "there will not be alignment" with the EU after Brexit and insists firms must "adjust" to new regulations.

Speaking to the Financial Times, Sajid Javid admitted not all businesses would benefit from Brexit.

Last year, the automotive, food and drink and pharmaceutical sectors warned the government that no longer aligning with key EU rules would be damaging.

No alignment with EU rules but declines to tell businesses which rules they will have to follow.

zzzzzzzzzz
Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Same old grizzlers still grizzling to the bitter end, as I kept saying LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result, Democracy is the way forward

LEAVE MEANS LIES

Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the Single Market
Daniel Hannan MEP

Only a madman would actually leave the Market
Owen Paterson MP, Vote Leave backer

Farage himself said less than two months after the poll that remaining in the Single Market would be a “betrayal” of the 17.4 million people who voted for Brexit.

A headline from the Daily Express (October 2016)

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...arage-anna-soubry_uk_582ce0a0e4b09025ba310fce

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
LEAVE MEANS LIES

Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the Single Market
Daniel Hannan MEP

Only a madman would actually leave the Market
Owen Paterson MP, Vote Leave backer

Farage himself said less than two months after the poll that remaining in the Single Market would be a “betrayal” of the 17.4 million people who voted for Brexit.

A headline from the Daily Express (October 2016)

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...arage-anna-soubry_uk_582ce0a0e4b09025ba310fce

Trying to explain the Single Market to Ppf ?

Maybe you should start with something less challenging. How about teaching quantum physics to goldfish :wink:

Anyway, onto Villa :albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Trying to explain the single market to Ppf ?

Maybe you should start with something less challenging. How about teaching quantum physics to goldfish :wink:

I did think about telling him the Single Market was brought to the EU by Britain via Margaret Thatcher, but I thought that might be too much for him to bear, being a true blue Tory, like he is.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Regards
DF

Revelation: Chancellor states that not all UK business will benefit from Brexit. Wow - this man is on top of his brief. That's the just the sort of certainty business was waiting for. Top marks and a full vote of confidence.

But it's a price worth paying!:whistle:

Or alternatively, one day people will realise that voting to leave was collectively the fattest thing the British people have ever done..... while led by donkeys, whose fault it is.

zzzzzzzzzz
Regards
DF

You really are blind to the FACTS. All those industries confirming this will be damaging and you still blindly think otherwise. Yours and Baker Lite's comments sum up the current state of affairs.

Please can you tell me, from a business perspective, how we will benefit from leaving the EU. Please, just ONE positive. I'm itching to know, because there is NONE.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51161808 - Unbelivable from the Chancellor to come out with this.....we are screwed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You really are blind to the FACTS. All those industries confirming this will be damaging and you still blindly think otherwise. Yours and Baker Lite's comments sum up the current state of affairs.

Please can you tell me, from a business perspective, how we will benefit from leaving the EU. Please, just ONE positive. I'm itching to know, because there is NONE.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51161808 - Unbelivable from the Chancellor to come out with this.....we are screwed.

You won't get an answer, as there are no benefits. The only growth industry I can see being happy will be those that work in insolvency.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here