Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
FFS! Dunno if anyone else has noticed but ****ing remoaners have put the clocks back an hour. Anything to delay Brexit. Leaf means leaf.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Johnson is being canny and has spotted a 'win, win' way forward.

By doing a u-turn on the election push, he knows the spotlight is now on chicken Corbyn. If the election takes place, he might get the majority (win) or not, in which case the brexit responsibility passes so not his fault when it bungles again (win).

I still think that a no-deal is his plan and is still a possibility. Why else pull the plug on his WA? I don't buy the election reason because it was not that long ago he trotted out the "I don't want ... you don't want" line.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Johnson is being canny and has spotted a 'win, win' way forward.

By doing a u-turn on the election push, he knows the spotlight is now on chicken Corbyn. If the election takes place, he might get the majority (win) or not, in which case the brexit responsibility passes so not his fault when it bungles again (win).

I still think that a no-deal is his plan and is still a possibility. Why else pull the plug on his WA? I don't buy the election reason because it was not that long ago he trotted out the "I don't want ... you don't want" line.

I think your spell checker must be playing up, as it seems to have changed c**t to canny

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You will be hearing a lot worse if you go out campaigning at the next GE with a yellow rosette on or for a second referendum .... rightly so.

...depends where he campaigns.
He would be assured of a warm welcome in many parts of Mid Sussex..... and rightly so. Likewise in many parts of Brighton and Hove.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lol, nice try. You keep telling yourself whatever it takes to keep your conscious clear after siding with racists. Either admit you are one or admit you were duped by them.

You know that you can have voted leave and not be a racist or duped yes ? Or are you really that stupid ?

And of course, as usual you avoid the question put to you. So if anyone votes Labour next election are they anti-semantic ? Who do you plan to vote for ? ( Assuming you're old enough to vote which by your posts one would guess you're not ! ).

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
You will be hearing a lot worse if you go out campaigning at the next GE with a yellow rosette on or for a second referendum .... rightly so.

Are you short and a bit fat, with a neck tattoo? We were standing next to Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square last weekend - no rosette but the context might have given us away - when Danny Thommo rocked past with the Brexit boys in attendance. F-this, F-that, red faces, fags on the go, spittle and grunt. I was reminded of one of your name-calling outbursts.

On the other hand, people shouting that I'm a hypocritical liar ("and much worse") when I potter around delivering election leaflets in Sussex? It didn't happen last time and I doubt it will next. I suppose it must be because most people down here are much nicer than you are.

D

Deleted member 2719

...depends where he campaigns.
He would be assured of a warm welcome in many parts of Mid Sussex..... and rightly so. Likewise in many parts of Brighton and Hove.

If a Lib Dem comes knocking at our door, I might just invite them in to have a chat about democracy.

Please make it Chukka.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Are you short and a bit fat, with a neck tattoo? We were standing next to Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square last weekend - no rosette but the context might have given us away - when Danny Thommo rocked past with the Brexit boys in attendance. F-this, F-that, red faces, fags on the go, spittle and grunt. I was reminded of one of your name-calling outbursts.

On the other hand, people shouting that I'm a hypocritical liar ("and much worse") when I potter around delivering election leaflets in Sussex? It didn't happen last time and I doubt it will next. I suppose it must be because most people down here are much nicer than you are.

I've always found your exchanges with the Footy Genius so admirable on this thread. That you're always able to listen and then converse, sympathetically without prejudice, to someone so obviously less intelligent and far more bigoted than you is truly remarkable.

D

Deleted member 2719

No you wouldn't.

Mouldy Boots - the teenage sex syndrome of NSC

All talk, no action :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

You're welcome to join us too Watford, if you can stop facepalming and girl giggling for 2 seconds, this is a big boy event only.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If a Lib Dem comes knocking at our door, I might just invite them in to have a chat about democracy.

Please make it Chukka.

....and what are you able to say about democracy Mouldy? That it ended on June 23rd 2016?
The leave vote is split between those who want a deal and those who don't (or don't care), so there is a fair chance that the majority favoured single option is Remain.

Testing that with a confirmatory vote would be a democratic act.

But I suspect that is not what you want to hear and as you are easily reduced to threats and crudities, Chuka Umunna (the correct spelling) would be unlikely to get any reasoned debate out of you.....

Regards Revoke, the Libdems are offering to implement that option in the admittedly unlikely event that they win the next election. Revoke is an option that a substantial number of people would now prefer. It is a democratic choice and the Libdems are offering it.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Can't have been me then ... devilishly handsome, 6' 2", good BMI score, no tattoos and don't smoke. Funnily enough, I was visiting a delightful picturesque Lincolnshire town (Stamford) a few weeks ago but had the misfortune to walk by a Second referendum/'Peoples Vote' stall ... it will come as no surprise that the people gathered there were the epitome of middle class smugness wearing EU flag berets and bollox to Brexit stickers trying to hand out leaflets, perhaps one of them was you? Most people ignored them including me but one fine chap gave them a mouth full.

The people that you deliver political spam too haven't had the misfortune of reading over three years worth of someone unconvincingly trying to justify subverting/ ignoring the referendum result so you might get away with it but the Lib Dems clearly stating they only accept democracy if they get their way stance combined with revoke might cause you a few issues ... I would stick to the big houses in nicer areas if I were you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
....and what are you able to say about democracy Mouldy? That it ended on June 23rd 2016?
The leave vote is split between those who want a deal and those who don't (or don't care), so there is a fair chance that the majority favoured single option is Remain.

Testing that with a confirmatory vote would be a democratic act.

But I suspect that is not what you want to hear and as you are easily reduced to threats and crudities, Chuka Umunna (the correct spelling) would be unlikely to get any reasoned debate out of you.....

Regards Revoke, the Libdems are offering to implement that option in the admittedly unlikely event that they win the next election. Revoke is an option that a substantial number of people would now prefer. It is a democratic choice and the Libdems are offering it.

And the 'stamina in the face of morons' post of the week goes to [MENTION=37958]Lever[/MENTION]

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Explain how you can vote leave without lending support to racists like Farage? The referendum was a yes no one policy vote. A general election is not that so you can disagree with some parts of a parties policies but still vote for them. However, people need to to take a long hard look about voting Labour as you point out.

So lets take your 'theory' a little further. I support leaving the EU, so does Farage thus making me a racist because you believe Farage is a racist. Well Plooks, I agree with your view of the VAR penalty yesterday. So you share a same view with me - and according to you I'm a racist. So that makes YOU a racist. Welcome to the club you racist.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why are you going around calling everyone a racist all of a sudden?

I’m not

I for one am looking forward to the constructive conversation when the local lib candidate knocks on my door and says “ hello,I represent the f#ck people`s votes party,”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here