Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Who didn't know that ?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Apparently it came as a shock to JCFG that when Jean-Claude Juncker was Luxembourg's Prime Minister (and also acting as Finance and Treasury minister responsible for Tax policy) he did what was best for Luxembourg.

Then, when he was President of the European Commission he did what was best for the EU :eek:

Who could have guessed :lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So if Macron blocks the extension on Monday then it becomes No deal vs Revoke A50 with 4 days to go.

What a week to be alive.

Obviously it's not going to happen, but it would be funny if the EU refused and we were forced to Revoke A50 :lolol:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No you're not - you're stating an opinion. Problem being you are too stupid to know the difference. Using your logic, if someone votes Labour at the probably up and coming GE that makes them an anti-seminite.

Well JCFG did say almost exactly that recently - according to him anyone who voted Labour was a supporter/facilitator of anti-semitism. You call him stupid if you like. I'm far too polite.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is 62 too old for me to enlist in the EU army?

According to some, you won’t have a choice. I think I’ve got some old CCF hair shirts and putties up in the loft. Maybe even a couple of broom poles we can arm ourselves with. I’ll kit you out and we’ll head off to Brussels together.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
EHy_vmDWkAIsZG2.png

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Well JCFG did say almost exactly that recently - according to him anyone who voted Labour was a supporter/facilitator of anti-semitism. You call him stupid if you like. I'm far too polite.

I would think voting for a party described as institutionally Anti - Semitic by Jewish Labour members, a party described as an existential threat to the Jewish community in the UK by the mainstream Jewish media could be interpreted to be voting to enable/facilitate antisemitism .... obviously extremist undemocratic loons would vote for anyone as long they got their way.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I would think voting for a party described as institutionally Anti - Semitic by Jewish Labour members, a party described as an existential threat to the Jewish community in the UK by the mainstream Jewish media could be interpreted to be voting to enable/facilitate antisemitism .... obviously extremist undemocratic loons would vote for anyone as long they got their way.

I've just eaten a very rich pudding so I don't think I could stomach trawling through the background beliefs and past statements of some of the strange individuals who represent the party you told us you were going to vote for in the Euro elections.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I've just eaten a very rich pudding so I don't think I could stomach trawling through the background beliefs and past statements of some of the strange individuals who represent the party you told us you were going to vote for in the Euro elections.

Voting for a party of government is slightly different from casting a protest vote for MEP's who have no chance of forming a government ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here