Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Dead right.

Every single one of the people involved in the Benn bill should hang their heads in shame, they have handed over so much power to the EU without regard to what the 17.4m voted for.
Now you have a load of remoaners off to disrupt London again.
This really is pathetic and wearing a bit thin now, blood will be spilt and it is inevitable.

There was a Climate change activist moaning this morning about how one of their lot had their finger broken by plod, terrible fecking luck shame the bones that were broken were not considerably more immense.

Always good to see a bit of generosity of spirit. Did your ancestors have front row tickets for the Peterloo massacre by any chance?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just reminding you all, as if it's not obvious that the boiling point is very very close and people will get injured and all because you can't take democracy.

The vote was leave, leftie remoaners need to let it go.

Revisit me in 10 days on this one guys, this is no threat just a vision statement, now what does that make it ......19th October.

This all could be avoided if Benn had kept out of it.

Forget all that, you wished a protestor had been more severely injured, a couple of weeks after you lost your shit on another thread. You're obviously oblivious to the contradiction you find yourself in.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
"Leave means Leave"

I notice he hasn't used that line for a while. Maybe he actually looked up a definition of 'leave':

Leave01.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
because you can't take democracy.

This is Democracy.

If you don't like something you can speak up about it and try to change it. Anything else is authoritarian.

Which oddly is similar to what you're telling us...

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Just reminding you all, as if it's not obvious that the boiling point is very very close and people will get injured and all because you can't take democracy.

Revisit me in 10 days on this one guys, this is no threat just a vision statement, now what does that make it ......19th October.

Your comments are always full of hilarious menace now. Keep it up.....

D

Deleted member 2719

Always good to see a bit of generosity of spirit. Did your ancestors have front row tickets for the Peterloo massacre by any chance?

So do you think all will be fine and rosy in the garden if Brexit does not happen, or if people continue to obstruct the majority vote, which was to leave the EU???

Forget all that, you wished a protestor had been more severely injured, a couple of weeks after you lost your shit on another thread. You're obviously oblivious to the contradiction you find yourself in.

Big, significant difference in that death was the mentioned threat about myself, this was a broken finger which I suggested they had it coming for obstructing and BREAKING THE LAW.

FFS I wasn't suggesting a neck.

You/these guys are NOT above the LAW.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So do you think all will be fine and rosy in the garden if Brexit does not happen, or if people continue to obstruct the majority vote, which was to leave the EU???

Big, significant difference in that death was the mentioned threat about myself, this was a broken finger which I suggested they had it coming for obstructing and BREAKING THE LAW.

If we are to take your threats at all seriously, please try and express yourself in a way that makes sense.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

So the total leave campaign now consists of you threatening blood will be spilled and two plums claiming not to be Goliath. I think Remoaners can rest easy tonight :lolol::lolol::lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

This is Democracy.

If you don't like something you can speak up about it and try to change it. Anything else is authoritarian.

Which oddly is similar to what you're telling us...

Yeah, but everyone knew this was a ONCE in a LIFETIME vote as Cameron said, so the majority went against your beliefs, take it on the chin and move on.

The vote was a clear Leave the EU, I would not usually waste my time after a defeat, I just move on, but if this gets delayed, I and many hundreds of thousands will be giving it back, we all have our breaking point, and this is it.

Fairness should prevail.

Your comments are always full of hilarious menace now. Keep it up.....

I never have a problem with keeping it up Lever.

D

Deleted member 2719

So the total leave campaign now consists of you threatening blood will be spilled and two plums is claiming not to be Goliath. I think I can rest easy tonight :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Let me get this straight I have not threatened it.

It's called the BLEEDING obvious.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The vote was a clear Leave the EU, I would not usually waste my time after a defeat, I just move on, but if this gets delayed, I and many hundreds of thousands will be giving it back, we all have our breaking point, and this is it.

But it wasn’t clear as the parameters of what leaving meant was never defined. And therein lies the issue. Leave can mean anything from Theresa May's Deal to No Deal and all the things in between. If there were any evidence to suggest that the 17 million leave voters all wanted the same alternative relationship with the EU, there would be a clear mandate to leave the EU. But for now there just isn't.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, but everyone knew this was a ONCE in a LIFETIME vote as Cameron said, so the majority went against your beliefs, take it on the chin and move on.

That's where you and other people differ to other people in the country - if there was something you didn't like (whether it be Brexit or anything else) that you weren't happy with, and you had an opportunity to change it (given that there are are no legalities saying you cannot) then wouldn't you kick up a fuss about it?

That's all they are doing: using their democratic right to stand up and speak for (and i use that to define a variety of means) what they believe in.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
My guess would be one of the posters who has been shown up in the past to have no idea what is happening, and is far too embarrassed to post any further under that name.

Obviously not one of the brighter ones, and one who has no understanding of the parliamentary democracy that runs our country, but that doesn't narrow it down much :lolol:

But I'm sure we'll find out soon enough :wink:

My money is on piltdown.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Fairness should prevail.

I never have a problem with keeping it up Lever.

That's great, you are really funny when you're keeping it up!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Twatwaffle. ^

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Would that have still been the case if Remain had won?

So does that mean if the Cons win the next election there should be some Labour people in the cabinet?

Personally I am sick and fed up with party politics which pitch left against right, remain against leave etc. I welcome that there are/were people in both Labour and Conservative parties who feel the same way and are looking to form a party of unity which takes a central view. So to answer your second point then I would like to see a mixed cabinet.

If remain had won (depending on the majority) then I am not sure it would not have stopped leavers asking for a re-run. There are a lot of p*ssed off people out there who feel Europe and Europeans are the source of all their ills. To me that is a major issue and does need to be given close scrutiny as to why and what can be done to address those issues. If people are out and out nationalists then there is f*ck all I can do about it AND to be honest not sure I want to be associated with it. If people are concerned about jobs , wage levels and their general wealth then our position in Europe is certainly a mixed bag adding and taking away but pretty much every survey shows that people come from Europe contribute more than they take out in tax. The problem is the tory admin has cut funding to services for the last 10 years, the tory government is happy to cut taxes for the rich and more to the point to the people who control the main wealth in this country people like me are just a unit of production and if they can get a cheaper unit from europe they will. When we leave Europe those cheaper units will come from former commonwealth countries OR the work will be shifted out of the country.

I have become more entrenched as a remainer the more I see what is happening but open to persuasion, why do you want to leave and why do think it will be better outside and how will my kids be better off?

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
Much easier to post these crap one liners than to take 5 minutes to act like a considered grown-up. I realise that really is the best you can do. You're a stubborn, boorish simpleton - we get it.

What are you even doing on here? You're clearly incapable of engaging with anyone.

Engaging with anyone??You're the simpleton throwing around insults.Sad.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Quite frankly no , why because the whole process from start to finish was a nonsense based on lies and inaccuracies. Does that make me undemocratic by my definition the answer is no because as stated democracy is about consensus ,however, by your first past the post definition then I am wrong but that is not democracy. IF you believe in Democracy you would be trying to understand why remainers don't want to leave, listen to their concerns and help address them by clearly stating why it will all be better in the new world. Please let me know why I shouldn't vote remain I am open to persuasion.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
Lot's of insults by lot's of Remoaners.That;s always great to see.So just to re-cap girls,Leave won,Remain lost.We will have Brexit so you hysterical twats deal with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here