Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TM's farewell outside no. 10 a class act. Only slightly spoiled by that bellowing 'STOP BREXIT' tosspot. Hopefully buffoon Boris will give him a hearty kick in the nuts. Couple of ***** who fully deserve each other.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
larry the cat.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
To back up the point about the Lib Dems and their surge, this is a post-Johnson & Swinson poll

[TWEET]1153992145445019648[/TWEET]

Lib Dems / Greens alliance essential unless we want to become the 51st state of the USA

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking forward to the blonde buffoon's first PMQ immensely. The man-child will be absolutely slaughtered unless he has an amazing line in fart jokes. Help! Nanny! :ohmy:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
1. 52% or 1.2 million votes was not an overwhelming decision.

2. I am not a LibDem supporter. It's just the least damaging vote in my constituency. I've only ever been a member of one political party in my life, and that was the Seagulls party, which was set up properly with members, treasurer, secretary and policies.

3. I have voted Conservative, Labour, LibDem, and Independent in my 48 years of voting in this country. I make my decision on the policies and the candidates.

4. I make no apology for being a Europhile, but patriotism is nothing to do with nationalism. I've served in the Navy, worked for the Crown and love the Royal family. My shared values are with NATO, the Commonwealth, and with the EU.
Cooperation will always trump isolationism.

Your idea of benign nationalism has more in common with the USA & Russia.

Try not to be so thick, and read again what was written, the overwhelming CONSENSUS was that the outcome of the vote should be respected. I didn’t say it was an OVERWHELMING DECISION. Get down to specsavers.

You very much are a lib dem supporter. You defend the indefensible from them all the time, you constantly attack anything Labour and Tory. Im not surprised you feel too embarrassed to admit it, I would as well as they are utter undemocratic scum. But you should own what you preach.
As you have made clear you don’t believe a referendum decision should be respected and you despise benign forms of nationalism which can very simply mean patriotism, shared national identity and shared national values…….you cant even bring yourself to say you have shared British values.
I shouldn’t expect anything else from a traitor to democracy such as yourself.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You forget who is asking most of the questions.

Nope. JC will look like a COLOSSUS against the bluffing blustering man-child. As will anybody else who asks him the simplest of questions, including those on his own side of the house. Boris has won his side bet with his Eton housemaster that he wouldn't become PM. That's all that matters to Boris, deeply mediocre **** that he is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
TM's farewell outside no. 10 a class act. Only slightly spoiled by that bellowing 'STOP BREXIT' tosspot. Hopefully buffoon Boris will give him a hearty kick in the nuts. Couple of ***** who fully deserve each other.
She leaves as she governed, in denial about all the lies she has told and the harm caused by the cuts to public services.

From September at Mrs V's school the Year 1 class will be split every afternoon with half going back to reception and half going to Year 2 in order to save money.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Try not to be so thick, and read again what was written, the overwhelming CONSENSUS was that the outcome of the vote should be respected. I didn’t say it was an OVERWHELMING DECISION. Get down to specsavers.

You very much are a lib dem supporter. You defend the indefensible from them all the time, you constantly attack anything Labour and Tory. Im not surprised you feel too embarrassed to admit it, I would as well as they are utter undemocratic scum. But you should own what you preach.
As you have made clear you don’t believe a referendum decision should be respected and you despise benign forms of nationalism which can very simply mean patriotism, shared national identity and shared national values…….you cant even bring yourself to say you have shared British values.
I shouldn’t expect anything else from a traitor to democracy such as yourself.

Oh dear pasta. At least you've managed to avoid calling me a liar today. That's an improvement.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dont need to, it goes without saying you lie frequently.
Do liars go to heaven?

Oh how disappointing.

No, they don't unless there is repentance and forgiveness. Do they teach that in the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here