Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
poor effort MORE OF THE I KNOW MORE THAN YOU BALONEY , get to the people in charge, if you know so much you need to stand for election , we're on our way bye bye EU
regards
DR

To be fair, when it comes to you, it's assumed everyone knows more. Except maybe Two Confessors.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
taking back control
regards
DR

How are potential delays in Kent, that if on the scale of Phase 4 of Operation Stack in 2015 will cost the UK economy £250m a day like it did then, caused by France initiating customs controls us 'taking back control'?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I’m loving the fact that people thinking that we could just “fall back” to WTO rules didn’t realise that even this requires the consent of the members of the WTO.

Who’d have thunk it eh? :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
How are potential delays in Kent, that if on the scale of Phase 4 of Operation Stack in 2015 will cost the UK economy £250m a day like it did then, caused by France initiating customs controls us 'taking back control'?

"IF" enough said stop wasting your breath what will be will be as I said taking back control nothings straight forward things will be sorted out , don't have nightmares life will go on DAY WIL BE DAY NIGHT WILL BE NIGHT we're on our way putting GREAT back into Britain, no need for WET FISH HAND SHAKES FROM DEFEATIST GRIZZLERS
regards
DR

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I've been retired some years and just do a bit of part-time teaching work to stop me from becoming bored.

You see I took advantage of the opportunities that came my way, worked hard and retired early :)
Don't you worry about me. I do very well. Amazing how much one can earn these days. You may have worked hard well done for that. Depends what you call hard work though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
"IF" enough said stop wasting your breath what will be will be as I said taking back control nothings straight forward things will be sorted out , don't have nightmares life will go on DAY WIL BE DAY NIGHT WILL BE NIGHT we're on our way putting GREAT back into Britain, no need for WET FISH HAND SHAKES FROM DEFEATIST GRIZZLERS
regards
DR

And, in English ? :lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
regards
DR

I'd love to have your jejune blind faith that everything will be okay in things that you don't comprehend as the technicalities are too convoluted - I really would.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don't you worry about me. I do very well. Amazing how much one can earn these days. You may have worked hard well done for that. Depends what you call hard work though.

Why would I be worried about you ? It's you that seems to be worried about your work

I could tell you a few things about those foreign workers.
You see I'm what you call in the front line. I'm in construction and these SO CALLED skilled workers are far from that. As for hard working don't make me laugh. On a site where I am they start after us,are forever having fag breaks and rarely still at work after3pm. A whole hour and half before we leave. Baring in mind we start at 7.30am..

It's just that you asked me how I could spend so much time on here, so I answered :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some of the more prominent brexiteers on this thread, really do make it very hard indeed, NOT to fall into the trap of condescendingly assuming that Leave voters are all thick as shit.

Kind of feel a little sorry for the coherent ones, to be tarred with the same brush.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The brexit hymn sheet is blank. Where is the proof of the 80% completion? Still NOTHING on that front.

Where is your proof it isn't?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here