Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You have shown time and again that you yourself are not intelligent enough to vote on such matters, the rest of your remain colleagues and leave voters on here are intellectually capable enough to discuss brexit with viewpoints aided by references and then vote (even though they are contradictory). Perhaps just try and recognise your own failings of dimwitterey before tarring everyone with the same brush because you are embarrassed at your own obvious inadequacy.

You have shown time and again that you yourself - are a known pervert - embarrassed by your own arrogant, posh boy irrelevance to real life, so find an ideology. (Other than Brexit)

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It should be respected, unless the people decide otherwise. You can repeat that I want the vote simply Ignored until you're blue in the face but it won't make it true.

So close yet so far, your weasel hat got in the way.
Try it again,The vote to Leave the European Union should be respected and the UK should leave the European Union.
You seem to be struggling with the word "leave"

If there was a further referendum the debate would centre on the implications - bad or good - of leaving, which will be far far clearer by the middle of next year than they were 18 months ago.

Imagine how much real information of life OUTSIDE the EU you will have in 10 years as opposed to what may be implied or forecasted about what life outside might be like, in the middle of next year, before we have actually left. You could then campaign to democratically rejoin The EU years down the line which will have respected the democratic vote to Leave the European Union.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That completely ignores the point.

"And previously the people democratically decided on NINE occasions, since we had the referendum on joining the common market, that we should have pro EU governments in place."

I was replying to the specific point that in every election since the referendum, the two major parties were pro-Europe. That clearly wasn't the case

(And I disagree that present Europe is different what could have been imagined back in the 80s, the aim has been ever closer political union since 1957, it's not something that's been sneaked in)

O come on, Maastricht and Lisbon treaties were greatly different from Rome,In 1983 there were a handful of countries in, plenty hadnt even applied to join yet or been granted into the club. There was no East Germany, Spain,Sweden or any of the East European countries in 83. What we have now is a vastly different kettle of fish.
My wider point was that we have voted to Leave the EU as it stands now (in 2016), the labour stance in 83 was against the EEC which is indeed different from what we have now.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You have shown time and again that you yourself - are a known pervert - embarrassed by your own arrogant, posh boy irrelevance to real life, so find an ideology. (Other than Brexit)

:laugh:
I fed you some information(image) and you fell for it, continue to raise it, and generally make yourself silly by continuing to reference it as a moral class warrior point. I know who the silly billy is.
"Known pervert"......:clap:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
:laugh:
I fed you some information(image) and you fell for it, continue to raise it, and generally make yourself silly by continuing to reference it as a moral class warrior point. I know who the silly billy is.
"Known pervert"......:clap:

Whatever.

Any view on fellow Conservative and Unionist PERVERT Damien Green?

larus

Project fear = project reality. Welcome to our brave new world

Please let me know how the Project Fear predictions are coming on?
1. Immediate recession.
2. £30bln emergency budget.
3. House price crash.
4. Interest rate rise (interest rates are exactly where they were at the referendum).
5. WWIII.

So, the IMF, which was disasterously wrong on it’s prediction, now has the audacity to say that the ‘immediate’ impact is actually happening 18 months after the vote and we are going to have a ‘recession’ with a growth rate (prediction again lol) of 1.6%.

Wow, I’m beside myself with despair. Poor old UK.

Next thing we’ll need to be having more QE which only struggling economies need. You know, those economies like the EU.

Please exaplin way the EU needs to be STIMULATING its economy with QE if it’s such a bastion of economic well-being.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Please let me know how the Project Fear predictions are coming on?
1. Immediate recession.
2. £30bln emergency budget.
3. House price crash.
4. Interest rate rise (interest rates are exactly where they were at the referendum).
5. WWIII.

So, the IMF, which was disasterously wrong on it’s prediction, now has the audacity to say that the ‘immediate’ impact is actually happening 18 months after the vote and we are going to have a ‘recession’ with a growth rate (prediction again lol) of 1.6%.

Wow, I’m beside myself with despair. Poor old UK.

Next thing we’ll need to be having more QE which only struggling economies need. You know, those economies like the EU.

Please exaplin way the EU needs to be STIMULATING its economy with QE if it’s such a bastion of economic well-being.

Brexit has already cost the economy £26B and counting, better to borrow more at times like this

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Didn't David Davis say he would RESIGN if Damian Green was forced to ???
Would we be that lucky? ... Anyway, surely he can say he never said that, like those Brexit impact reports?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
JC Footie Genius ???

00063FBF00000C1D-0-image-m-12_1459684879266.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here