Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
So predictable. When you are losing a argument you retort to abuse or bullying i would say. Grow up !!!!!

I wasn't in an argument to be losing it, I jumped in on that comment, I have not abused anyone, I have not bullied anyone and for childish posts, see Two Proffessors.
But aside from that, tell me, honestly, where do you think the thick racists put there vote?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I might add that the really thick ones may not have even known there was even a referendum or the possibility they could vote...

The thick ones are those that are now complaining but could not be bothered to vote. If being pleased with the result makes me and 17m others thick, the I will take that.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I wasn't in an argument to be losing it, I jumped in on that comment, I have not abused anyone, I have not bullied anyone and for childish posts, see Two Proffessors.
But aside from that, tell me, honestly, where do you think the thick racists put there vote?

Same of the really thick ones may have voted remain by mistake, or not found their local polling station

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The thick ones are those that are now complaining but could not be bothered to vote. If being pleased with the result makes me and 17m others thick, the I will take that.

Me too,thick winners..

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I'd be very surprised if many bothered to vote in all honesty. The vote was lost due to all the threats which were coming from the remain team. Which I may add is an extremely odd way to run a campaign. Maybe if they had gone for the positives there wouldn't have been this ongoing sore of a thread.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

We all have our crosses to bear.

I expect most national politicians, bankers, Guardian Readers, people who feel unwell when they see an England flag or a white van, self-loathing liberal types .. voted Remain :shrug:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I'd be very surprised if many bothered to vote in all honesty. The vote was lost due to all the threats which were coming from the remain team. Which I may add is an extremely odd way to run a campaign. Maybe if they had gone for the positives there wouldn't have been this ongoing sore of a thread.

You are ducking the question somewhat there, don't you think?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
We all have our crosses to bear.

I expect most national politicians, bankers, Guardian Readers, people who feel unwell when they see an England flag or a white van, self-loathing liberal types .. voted Remain :shrug:

I suspect you are correct, and am able to discern that you are not suggesting that I am all, or any, of those things.

When someone suggests that thick racists voted leave, many leave voting posters on here seem to take that as a comment that they, or even all of the leave voters are thick racists, which to me suggests that they are maybe, a bit thick.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I suspect you are correct, and am able to discern that you are not suggesting that I am all, or any, of those things.

When someone suggests that thick racists voted leave, many leave voting posters on here seem to take that as a comment that they, or even all of the leave voters are thick racists, which to me suggests that they are maybe, a bit thick.

If the 'thick' part was removed i'm pretty sure it would get less attention

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The thick ones voted Leave,the Clever ones voted Remain..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The only racist I know that possibly ranks as clever is Farage, I don't know for sure which way he voted, but my guess is leave.

Then that is wrong thinking,almost thick thinking,to assume that racists only reside Right of centre,but you knew this anyway.

Going back to the context of your question i would say the majority of that classification probably voted leave.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Probably ashamed that we won 2 world wars as well

I don't know anyone who is ashamed of that. I know people that think the first world war was avoidable and that the tactics employed were callous and disregarded the cost in human life. I know people who are ashamed that we carpet bombed civilian areas in Germany in the second world war, but I have never met anyone who was not a bit of a Nazi themselves who thought we should not have fought Hitler and is unhappy that Allied forces won.
With war, reducing it to winners and losers ignores the damage done to everyone involved. There is a cost for the victors and the defeated, as there will be with Brexit.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Then that is wrong thinking,almost thick thinking,to assume that racists only reside Right of centre,but you knew this anyway.

Going back to the context of your question i would say the majority of that classification probably voted leave.

From the comment you quoted, I am wondering how you are getting the idea that racists only exist right of centre from me?

If you are suggesting that by citing Farage and no other I have missed an obvious left winger out, who is it I have missed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here