Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** (merged)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's scary how many yellow cards we have already.

Going to need 12 defenders and 8 midfielders at this rate :)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
WA is right. Ipswich want a fight, scrappy and in your face. Other teams have played that way against us too and more often than not we struggle with the physicality. If the Ref is dodgy too we always wilt and start arguing. Come on CH sort our boys out.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Whoton needs to give the team a kick up the arse!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
dear Alan Green he did not get up and walk away because he is bent
how many more do they know about?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Win homes and draw aways. Be relatively happy with this given we're missing two first 11 players.

I thought the idea was to have a squad whereby you could lose players and not be badly affected and we have spent good money achieving this, strikers aside. Ipswich are on a shit run and pretty rubbish not sure that scraping a draw is anywhere near good enough personally. This is assuming that we are trying to get promoted.

That half of football is not setting us up well for a much tougher assignment on Saturday

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I thought the idea was to have a squad whereby you could lose players and not be badly affected and we have spent good money achieving this, strikers aside. Ipswich are on a shit run and pretty rubbish not sure that scraping a draw is anywhere near good enough personally. This is assuming that we are trying to get promoted.

Ipswich haven't lost a home game and have beaten Barnsley and Preston as well as getting draws form Norwich and Villa. Not sure that's a pretty shit run. The squad is clearly much stronger - losing Kayal last year meant we lost games as there was nothing available in CM other than him and Stephens (until Sidwell managed to get himself fit).

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Are you sure you are on the right thread?

I heard it on radio sussex and presumed most would be listening as the commentary is on there as well

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Think we need to change formation as this is clearly not working.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Something came up and I missed the first half, Player is shit, keeps cutting out, but more shockingly, 0 shots on target and 1 off. They parked the bus and going for a draw or are we lacking in firepower?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here