Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Norm and Zoe to split

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Why should the club allow a minutes applause for a separation of a couple irrespective of who it is, I dont see the logic?.
You once posted that you had a sense of humour. Is it possible to libel yourself?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Norman is a top bloke. I've met him on a number of occasions over the years, and he is blue and white through and through. So we should support him, as he did with us.

Agreed, but he needs to stop saying he'd take back and forgive her as long as she promised not to do it again, if the article I read is true. Makes him sound like a 16 year old and is quite sad :down:.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
IIRC her previous "indiscretion" (I.e. ****ing another bloke behind her husband's back) was put down to being terribly lonely and depressed cos Norm was away on DJ gigs so often while she had to stay at home with the kids.

IF it's true and the latest excuse is that he's "boring" then I'm not sure how that works.....

Must admit, I've never liked her radio or tv persona but always thought there must be more to her as Norman seems such a lovely bloke, and obviously loves her.

It's just a real shame... if it's true.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
IIRC her previous "indiscretion" (I.e. ****ing another bloke behind her husband's back) was put down to being terribly lonely and depressed cos Norm was away on DJ gigs so often while she had to stay at home with the kids.

IF it's true and the latest excuse is that he's "boring" then I'm not sure how that works.....

Must admit, I've never liked her radio or tv persona but always thought there must be more to her as Norman seems such a lovely bloke, and obviously loves her.

It's just a real shame... if it's true.

Women quite often find nice blokes who love their wife and will do anything for them boring.
They like a bit of danger.
Now, this is something I have never quite understood but is quite common.
Not to mention that while Zoe probably has quite a bit of dosh, Norm has given her a very comfortable life style, and being known as the missus of Fat Boy Slim something show biz people like very much.
I don't know Zoe of course and she may not be this way, but to call Norm boring makes me think she may be.
Take Two just about to start let's see how she is, can she hide it well?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's true. Sometimes, just to let her know I'm not a doormat, I put an extra sweetener in my wife's cup of morning tea. She goes mental. When I run her bath, I occasionally make it the wrong temperature, so that she has to put some cold in. It was only the other day when I said to her " Warm your own bloody slippers, I'm worn-out after doing all the ironing!" Treat 'em mean fellas if you want them to respect you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Raleigh Chopper Take Two just about to start let's see how she is said:
All coked up and not vaguely sad looking?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's true. Sometimes, just to let her know I'm not a doormat, I put an extra sweetener in my wife's cup of morning tea. She goes mental. When I run her bath, I occasionally make it the wrong temperature, so that she has to put some cold in. It was only the other day when I said to her " Warm your own bloody slippers, I'm worn-out after doing all the ironing!" Treat 'em mean fellas if you want them to respect you.

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with me or saying I am talking crap.
Either way I have known many girls over the years that like to be treated poorly, it makes them like the bloke more.
As I said its something I have never been able to get my head round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here