Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Norm and Zoe to split

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Digital sarcasm - always leaves things open to interpretation and a slight feeling someone may just have been being sincere. Assuming this was the former, it sets the tone splendidly, unlike some of the other negative personal comments on here, which seem to reflect more on the posters than on the celebrity couple.

Just sent the club a quick email to put the minutes applause suggestion forward. It's the least they deserve.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Norm usually comes looking for me for a chat and hangs around until I am free to talk to him.

They gave me a quid when I was busking outside Waitrose.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why should the club allow a minutes applause for a separation of a couple irrespective of who it is, I dont see the logic?.

Do you think a minutes silence is more appropriate?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A minutes applause in the 18th minute during our next home game would be fitting.

That was a genuine LOL moment for me Paris. My wife actually asked me what I was laughing at..

Top post :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I often see Zoe in West Hove Sainsburys. Wonder if it would be ok now to make a move..?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You don't feel any of these suggestions are appropriate either?

If that's addressed at me Mr T..

It was the first post on this thread I found amusing. Nope I haven't read every post on this thread. I tend to skim. I know that hard core Nscers read every post on NSC, even the ones started by NNR. It's just me. I liked Paris's comment so said so.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Excuse me? Your the one that went off on one about "who gives a Teddy bear". I just answered the question you posted

Not 'went off' at all I just expressed an opinion. Take it however you please.
Perhaps I should have forgone the question mark admittedly.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If that's addressed at me Mr T..

It was the first post on this thread I found amusing. Nope I haven't read every post on this thread. I tend to skim. I know that hard core Nscers read every post on NSC, even the ones started by NNR. It's just me. I liked Paris's comment so said so.

No, it was a reply to [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] playing on him missing the subtle humour in other posts.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Looks like she was snogging someone half her age at a strictly wrap party last year and called Norm "boring" while she wants to have fun.

Yeah SFW. Im right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here