Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most agonising pain?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Sitting here with a raging toothache, waiting for the painkillers to kick in, the pain is ridiculous, tempted to pull the fooker out with some pliers! Question, what is the worse pain you've suffered?

Mine has to be tearing my cruciate ligament, whilst the initial pain did subside a lot after about 20 minutes, that initial pain was unbearable.

Share your pain!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Drawing with Middlesbrough

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sitting here with a raging toothache, waiting for the painkillers to kick in, the pain is ridiculous, tempted to pull the fooker out with some pliers! Question, what is the worse pain you've suffered?

Mine has to be tearing my cruciate ligament, whilst the initial pain did subside a lot after about the 20 minutes, that initial pain was unbearable.

Share your pain!

Similar to yourself chap, started getting horrendous earache, turned out I needed one of my lower teeth taken out due to damaged nerve!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mine has to be tearing my cruciate ligament, whilst the initial pain did subside a lot after about 20 minutes, that initial pain was unbearable.

Share your pain!

I feel for you,i really do,had my share over the years....nothing worse.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Diverticulitis. Not so much the pain but the anxiety about whether I'm going to make it to the lavs in time . . . . or not.

Fortunately a thing of the past since I discovered Fibre.

celery.jpg

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
I know it sounds a bit soft, but... an ear infection. I've had root canal infections, a spiral fracture of the leg, and various other unpleasant episodes, but nothing else came close.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A tooth abcess. I had antibiotics for two days which didn't touch it. My whole face was swollen like a hamster. The pain went right up into my jawbone, cheekbone, nose and eye.
In the end, I lost the tooth, had a root canal filling and a crown.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Stung on end of tongue yesterday whilst out cycling 'cos apparently I'm overweight.Gasping up a moderate incline I must have gulped the little fecker in and it got me, luckily just once, before I managed to spit it out. Closed up throat and off to A and E for some anti-histamine behaviour. Really don't want that again.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Having my tonsils out as a 14 year old, then watching England lose to Norway 2-0 in a world cup qualifier from my hospital bed that evening in total agony. The pain was so bad I took up the offer of a suppository. If you haven't had to have one of them dissolve inside of you and being in writhing agony whilst listening to Jimmy Hill give his view on Des Walker, you have no idea of pain.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My lung collapsing wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here