Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Maybe, but the difference is that Brexiters were accused by remainers (now correctly re-branded as remoaners) of being racist, xenophobic and moronic. Trump IS racist, xenophobic and moronic.

To compare Trump's campaign with Brexit is misleading; Trump is the US equivalent of the BNP, not the US equivalent of Brexit.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think the point in the article is that people should focus on Trump himself rather than maligning his supporters and I think that the comments in this thread have largely focussed on him. I don't doubt the genuine issues that have motivated people's votes in the referendum and may influence a vote for Trump but it is my view that a Leave vote and one for Trump is no solution to them; many have and will think differently.

Fair and reasonable summation/pov. My link was aimed at those few (predictable) misinformed comments trying to crowbar in a comparison with Brexit.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Maybe, but the difference is that Brexiters were accused by remainers (now correctly re-branded as remoaners) of being racist, xenophobic and moronic. Trump IS racist, xenophobic and moronic.

To compare Trump's campaign with Brexit is misleading; Trump is the US equivalent of the BNP, not the US equivalent of Brexit.

Agreed. It's also mildly ironic and amusing seeing some remoaners who will most likely vote for the far left loon Corbyn berating the Yanks about their stupidity/tolerance for an obviously inadequate divisive leadership candidate.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It’s almost over…………………. Time magazine - Trump's meltdown

attachment.php

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 377

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Wonder who the middle class will vote for. Bet she regrets saying this but probably due to her having dementia.

[yt]7ua13_gYQn0[/yt]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So you're happy for Hillary who has dementia in control of the nuclear bombs. The person who leaked Hillary medical records is found dead.

You truly believe this crap is not some Republican made up bullshit?

Trump proves himself unstable so the Republicans make things up to put doubt in voters minds about Clinton's fitness for the presidency. Such Republican make-believe!! You are so gullible!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So you're happy for Hillary who has dementia in control of the nuclear bombs. The person who leaked Hillary medical records is found dead.

you really believe the leak? :facepalm: name of Dr becomes known and within days there is a new twitter account "leaking" a generic document with their name on.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
You truly believe this crap is not some Republican made up bullshit?

Trump proves himself unstable so the Republicans make things up to put doubt in voters minds about Clinton's fitness for the presidency. Such Republican make-believe!! You are so gullible!

Deary me. I suppose you'll tell me next that Saddam Hussain did have weapons of mass destruction.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Deary me. I suppose you'll tell me next that Saddam Hussain did have weapons of mass destruction.

You just named one of the greatest pieces of Republican made up bullshit ever produced. The Clinton dementia bullshit ranks up there with it as far as being made-up. Do you really believe this ****ing crap about Hillary Clinton?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
deep irony is you havent read the history of Reagan, who had 20 years in politics, including 2 terms as Governor of California and failed presidential campaign before he became President in 1981.

You think that makes him suited to be President of the USA?A puppet operated by Nancy,the brains of the marriage.I lived through his presidency,were you even born?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hardly surprising considering it was still a communist dictatorship at the time ???
Well, clearly.

The point is Trump is in hock to his russian paymasters.

If only he'd publish all his past tax returns so we can see which of Putin's oligarchs pull Donald J Trump's strings.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lol, people say you can't expect reasoned debate from Trump supporters and attack them for conspiracy theories and then spout ideas that Trump is a Russian puppet here to take over the world for Vlad and pals. Amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here