Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One dead, several hurt in central London knife attack

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
another fukin binfest..my god are you people just bin ditzed , welly belted , faarkt in de head...??

"you aint no muslim bro"

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oakwood? Thameside? Isis YOI? All built within the last decade.

to little to late and dubbed two of the worst three, proof if you need it that PRIVATATIZATION at least with prisons does not work

revamp Dartmoor at least it is isolated..........it did a reasonable job keeping the French in

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
CpA1L0TWIAAoGvK.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I didn't say rot in hell. I don't know anyone who has to wait for dental treatment or cataract operations, but that's going off topic.

OK, I slightly misread it and you actually said rotting in a cell !! Same difference. The point I was making was that I am sure that they will not be kept as long for treatment as others outside of jail.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I feel that anyone capable of such wickedness must have a screw loose somewhere, but do feel uneasy at this immediate and convenient label. Of course the Police may be right, but there is now the suspicion, given that this character is from Somalia that the religious element is being played down. The Police issued appeals for calm, reasonably enough, and to label it as purely the act of a nutter would fit into this agenda. However, given their sensitivity to being called "wacist", their less than impressive showing in Rotherham, when asked to investigate muslim mistreatment of girls, and the tendency in Germany to play down any muslim involvement, it is reasonable that one questions whether this attack was solely random with no religious motive. True, there might not be a direct link to an IS minder, but that does not mean that the attack was not inspired by IS.

Jul 7, 2016
Terrible news. Noticed the daily mail have lots of pics of the very brave young Israeli girl who tried to help and who was stabbed in the hand. She is very attractive but not sure bikini pics are appropriate. If I was a single guy I would be booking a flight to Tel Avi, if she is typical of the women there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here