Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Patriots fan since about the same time I started following the Albion in the early 80's.

Basketball was my first US sports love and I was a Celtics fan so I just adopted all the Boston teams as my team.

Between the Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins the last ten years or so have been great as a fan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone thinking of extending their NFL day by watching the Green Bay programme on BBC2 before the main event, one word:-

DON'T.

I'm only just recovering from the surgery needed to reset my toes after they curled into my foot.
One of the worst, patronizing and most embarrassing programmes ever shown about the NFL. (think about that!)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone thinking of extending their NFL day by watching the Green Bay programme on BBC2 before the main event, one word:-

DON'T.

I'm only just recovering from the surgery needed to reset my toes after they curled into my foot.
One of the worst, patronizing and most embarrassing programmes ever shown about the NFL. (think about that!)

I'm tuned in right now.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

DON'T.

I'm tuned in right now.....

Proof that you should sometimes listen to others, even if they are Packers fans. I lasted 20 minutes. Can I have the name of your toe surgeon please?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Only watched the second half of the Wembley game. The atmosphere on the TV sounded very flat. Much needed win for the Jaguars, anyway, although I thought they'd managed to find a way to lose at the end.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Matt Ryan and Julio jones WOW!! Smashing franchise records to top a unbelievable victory over the panthers!! 3-1 top of the division. Stunned, tops of a amazing weekend with Brighton winning too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Julio Jones is rubbish. Only one touchdown for 300 yards - didn't contribute much to the score:dunce:

Pretty impressive stats from Matt Ryan as well in your game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oakland win again !

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Only watched the second half of the Wembley game. The atmosphere on the TV sounded very flat. Much needed win for the Jaguars, anyway, although I thought they'd managed to find a way to lose at the end.

It did feel it somewhat this year - however I was also sober which I was not last so it could be that. To be honest it was not the best of games which I am sure didnt help, there were very few big play games, especially through three quarters

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
It did feel it somewhat this year - however I was also sober which I was not last so it could be that. To be honest it was not the best of games which I am sure didnt help, there were very few big play games, especially through three quarters

No, not a great game, which probably had something to do with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here