Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
This Seahawks wall of defence just looks impossible to break. This is starting to look ugly for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
24-17 lead!! 21 in this quarter!! May of woke a few neighbours up with that TD!

Remember you are playing against the QB with the most 4th quarter comebacks in the last 5 years...

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Absolutely gutted. Incredible game and comeback though, so close.

I'll admit I thought we were a goner, but this Seahawk team never know when they are beaten, even when everything is going against them... was a lucky call at the end with the DPI though

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
I'll admit I thought we were a goner, but this Seahawk team never know when they are beaten, even when everything is going against them... was a lucky call at the end with the DPI though

Bit shafted by the refs at the end there but the 2nd half showed we are team that is for real this year. Proud of that 2nd half just
gutted the way it was lost

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Bit shafted by the refs at the end there but the 2nd half showed we are team that is for real this year. Proud of that 2nd half just
gutted the way it was lost

You could argue we should have had a DPI on Alford in the first half on Kearse...

But yes, Atlanta are a contender that is for sure - and very happy with the tie break over them should we need it for HFA

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Easy win for the Jags :jester:

My first NFL-free evening of the season. Had been out with the family and got an early night as totally shattered. Got up this morning to watch the highlights on line, saw the score and didn't bother. Seriously, how can you shut a team out for three quarters and then concede 17 effing points in the 4th. Argh! :rant:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Cowboys 5 and 1. Tough place to go and win, GB. No rush to get Romo back.
PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My first NFL-free evening of the season. Had been out with the family and got an early night as totally shattered. Got up this morning to watch the highlights on line, saw the score and didn't bother. Seriously, how can you shut a team out for three quarters and then concede 17 effing points in the 4th. Argh! :rant:
To be fair we should have scored on our very first drive but ARob, who caught everything else, fumbled it. Bortles plays so much better when he's on no huddle drives. Not a classic but a big win to keep our season alive.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I had OBJ and Shady in my fantasy money league, yesterday was a total rollercoaster, both going down on the field and then coming back and lighting it up.

Less said about Bears the better, can somebody tell me why anyone on earth would rather Hoyer than Cutler when both are fit.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Cowboys 5 and 1. Tough place to go and win, GB. No rush to get Romo back.
PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm no Cowboys fan, but they'd be nuts to take Prescott out of the line-up. A patched Romo should become the best back up in the league. Believe me, it absolutely PAINS me to say it, but D****s look legit right now.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I had OBJ and Shady in my fantasy money league, yesterday was a total rollercoaster, both going down on the field and then coming back and lighting it up.

Less said about Bears the better, can somebody tell me why anyone on earth would rather Hoyer than Cutler when both are fit.

Hoyer actually played pretty well, the first half especially, unfortunately our secondary upped their game big time in the second half. Jeffery was schooling Ramsey but the second half Ramsey locked his side down and made the game winning play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here