Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant screen on the pitch for Boro game

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Quick bounce. Anyone know if/when they are thinking of releasing more tickets. The main site says match will be on TV but nothing about increasing the capacity at Amex for beamback

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Bought three tickets for the Bupa Lounge but daughter can't go now due to work so I have one spare. If anyone's interested, PM me.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone know how "big" the big screen is? Also, I am assuming beer in the stands is allowed for this....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Anyone know how "big" the big screen is? Also, I am assuming beer in the stands is allowed for this....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see why beers would not be allowed in the stand. They were for the rugby so 3000 people watching to having a pint or 2 shouldn't be a problem.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I also find it quite funny that the "going to wait until after Derby" crew will miss out.
Surely there was no need to wait until after Derby, as we already knew this would be the decider.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wish I could go, should be great. I'd not be considering driving though as I'd be getting blindo. Well, I will be anyway actually, just not at the Amex. :drink::drink::drink:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Site says parking in Bennett's Field available for £5, but needs to be pre-booked and you can't leave your car overnight.

As this isn't an official event, will parking restrictions in the local area be enforced? There is no free travel so I would guess no traffic wardens either??

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
As this isn't an official event, will parking restrictions in the local area be enforced? There is no free travel so I would guess no traffic wardens either??

Sorry, no idea. Club don't say as I don't expect they want to encourage it, but as it's not a match you might be ok as you say.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I'm in plus a few others. Should be a great atmosphere unless the screens are too small / rubbish..

Furious we have to pay for train tickets- £2.25 for a return from Brighton?! AND £2 to get in?!

Joking, it's a bargain and probably the cheapest trip to the Amex I will ever have... and BEER IN THE STANDS. Until they run out.. at about 11.40.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here