Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Ahh, just keep up the insults, it really does not bother me, just puts your posts into perspective.....school tomorrow?

School in yesteryear more like. Tired response much like the time worn arguments from Farage and Johnson, such as yeah it's immigration, yeah take back control. Don't know about the consequences or what to do afterwards but yeah. Whipped up nationalistic fervour from brainless public figures and directed at Sun and Daily mail readers. Shocking, depressing morons

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
School in yesteryear more like. Tired response much like the time worn arguments from Farage and Johnson, such as yeah it's immigration, yeah take back control. Don't know about the consequences or what to do afterwards but yeah. Whipped up nationalistic fervour from brainless public figures and directed at Sun and Daily mail readers. Shocking, depressing morons

You do realise that the voting is over, the polls are closed, yet you and your turbo lag choose to insult now......where have you been, grounded?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

are you impersonating David Brent?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I normally watch these 'election' nights with great interest, but like most, it is not a make or break for me, at least not in the short term. Tonight, I am shxxting myself!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
You do realise that the voting is over, the polls are closed, yet you and your turbo lag choose to insult now......where have you been, grounded?

It's crunch time, prime time, we're all waiting for the results to come in. Let's hope we can continue to have free trade and free travel within Europe and the insular morons haven't won out

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Built myself a little den on the sofa, with the spare duvet and pillows. Made myself a cheese and pickle sandwich, and a can of cream soda, and annoyed the other half by taking the fan from the bedroom. I AM READY.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Actually (you jump too fast) i do reckon it is a second account, but if you look at the post prior to yours....it's not you imo.

No, it's not a second account. We just share the same name. Dave. Which is quite a common name at the end of the day

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's crunch time, prime time, we're all waiting for the results to come in. Let's hope we can continue to have free trade and free travel within Europe and the insular morons haven't won out

You might be waiting, i have to be up early for work, you have a lie in, daresay your school has been used as a polling station.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
That's a 'leave' area ?

A 50/50, although the MP is an outer.
True story this afternoon. I was talking to a radiographer while a patient was having an MRI scan about the vote. We were both IN. At the same time a Polish lady was cleaning the floor. Suddenly she interrupted us in heavily accented English and said " Germans are shit. Britain better out. Go Brexit, go".
We were stunned. Just goes to show that the reasons why people want to leave are varied and obscure. A Polish immigrant who wanted us to leave the EU because she hates the Germans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here