Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Prague - Footballer George Skalák since his transfer at the turn of January and February came to England in ten matches for the second division Brighton just double chance in the starting formation, but does not regret going abroad. He would not have taken it as a mistake, even if he did not get because of the June European Championships. The nomination for the upcoming preparatory matches against Scotland and Sweden but missing.

"I just wanted to go out. I do not take it so much that I made a mistake. Now I have two objectives - to get to the Euro and to the Brighton advanced to the Premier League. When one of those two objectives fails, of course, would be really sorry. but the fact that I changed out, I would definitely come back, "he told reporters in Prague Skalák.

Of the ten duels played only twice since the beginning, in February against Cardiff at the weekend against Milton Keynes, and in both matches he scored assistance. "I got one chance and I played a good match. Unfortunately, we lost 1: 4. The other matches were won and the coach did not want to change it, so I had to wait for another chance," said Skalák.

"Nervous I was, we had some friendlies, all I odtrénoval, I was not injured. Coach talks to me all the time that it is satisfied that to me has nothing to be happy that I was there. I just have to wait for the chance" he said čtyřiadvacetiletý offensive midfielder.

While in the Czech league was used to playing all the time, now you have to get used to a smaller workload. "With that I was in England he went to such a risk there may be. It is not yet two months. I'm glad I played those two matches that I have a chance to get. It's something new for me, to football it belongs. I believe that there's a position I do like Boleslav. now that I've played, I've dug set pieces, I'm not afraid that I will not get into that position, "he said.

In the second English league is getting used to a strong football players does not spare on training. "The guys told me that I was a good person, but I'm too good at training. I must apparently be bigger crook on training, go into it more. In the Czech Republic in training to take somebody arrives soon quarrel and the player no longer even need nedotrénuje. In England, lying ten seconds, you shrug it off and go on, "compared Skalák.

His unit is in second place, which together with the first rung represents progress in the Premier League. Teams on the third to sixth place play playoff. "Burnley has a good series and rebounded. Otherwise it is a very balanced, they all play pretty much the same style of football. Play off is unpredictable, it is better to finish first or second and move directly," said Skalák.

Although Brighton power plays, representations coach Pavel Vrba after his hilarious autumn were also nominated for this year's opening duels. "When there are so many I do not play, coach Vrba see me. So I have to acknowledge some form of quality and to have a coach reason to take me to the Euro," said Skalák.

Shortly after returning from the national team reunion will already have your own house in England. "I chose about ten fifteen houses. It's very difficult because there is quite expensive. The second most expensive city in England. Prices for monthly rent there normally move in USD 150 thousand. I've designed a car over a teammate. Driving right, classically English, I look forward to how it will look, "he added.
:clap:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The most promising thing is that he seems to be improving in every match. On his debut at Cardiff I thought he was absolutely appalling, and his next few matches weren't much better. Even at MK Dons where he set up a goal with a fantastic cross I still thought he was poor. But the Birmingham game three weeks ago was the first time I watched him and thought he was starting to look like a proper player, and he's got better in every match since then. He was easily our best player yesterday.

Also, while it is nice to have two speedy wingers who just want to run at the full-back, you have to accept that if you play 4-4-2 then the opposition will often outnumber you in midfield, so having a wide player who can contribute in terms of hard work and energy is important to make up the numbers in there.

Agree with all of this, apart from him being easily our best player yesterday. That was Stephens.

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
Beautiful finish on Saturday. Hughton has done a number of the rest of the league this season in terms of signings and Jiri is the latest.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Beautiful finish on Saturday. Hughton has done a number of the rest of the league this season in terms of signings and Jiri is the latest.

On one of the Boro board threads that appeared here someone had written

'Why didn't we sign Knockaert?'
the reply he got was

'because we don't need him' :lolol:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Shortly after returning from the national team reunion will already have your own house in England. "I chose about ten fifteen houses. It's very difficult because there is quite expensive. The second most expensive city in England. Prices for monthly rent there normally move in USD 150 thousand. I've designed a car over a teammate. Driving right, classically English, I look forward to how it will look, "he added.

150k on rent?!? Wheres he living?!? The Palace?

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016

the reply he got was

That's absurd. There's isn't a first 11 in the league Knocky doesn't walk into.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I saw that. I think there was something lost in translation there. If not, we're definitely playing our players too much
Possibly converted into Czech Koruna. 150k would be £4500, which is about right for monthly rent of a very nice house in Sussex.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

the reply he got was

Yet they are all moaning about Downing....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here