Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barton

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Try reading your own forum.Moron.

You see every club that Barton has played for thought at the time he was just a hot headed misunderstood "Jack the Lad" type and would grow up and settle.Now the supporters of these clubs(Man City, Newcastle, QPR etc) know he is just a worthless troubled waster who inevitably brought their clubs into disrepute. He will leave Burnley in the future on bad terms and you will join the masses who already have judged and commented. Now go and wack your jelly over your Ivy Tilsley poster.Numb nut.:tosser:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Barton tried to break Kayal's leg after hacking him down from behind.

Sadly PAWSON decided to let his normal Burnley BIAS show.

:nono:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The only thug in all leagues with so much previous.

Barton's career and life have been marked by numerous controversial incidents and disciplinary problems[SUP][5][/SUP] and he has been convicted twice on charges of violence. On 20 May 2008 he was sentenced to six months' imprisonment for common assault and affray during an incident in Liverpool City Centre.[SUP][6][/SUP] Barton served 77 days of this prison term, being released on 28 July 2008.[SUP][7][/SUP] On 1 July 2008 he was also given a four months suspended sentence after admitting assault occasioning actual bodily harm on former teammate Ousmane Dabo during a training ground dispute on 1 May 2007.[SUP][8][/SUP] This incident effectively ended his Manchester City career.[SUP][9][/SUP] Barton has been charged with violent conduct three times by The Football Association: for the assault on Dabo,[SUP][10][/SUP] for punching Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach[SUP][11][/SUP] and for attacking three players on the final day of the 2011–12 season.[SUP][12][/SUP]

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Poor Brighton conceding in the last minute.Used to like Brighton when you had no ground and a hardcore support.Remember when you demonstrated outside your owners house just outside Blackburn and some Burnley fans joined you.Probably not hey but most of you didn't go to the games then.Very childish by a lot of your lot.Name calling what ever you can think of.Also we'll done to the hard nuts after the game shouting and screaming at young kids.Big brave boys.

F**k off

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Poor Brighton conceding in the last minute.Used to like Brighton when you had no ground and a hardcore support.Remember when you demonstrated outside your owners house just outside Blackburn and some Burnley fans joined you.Probably not hey but most of you didn't go to the games then.Very childish by a lot of your lot.Name calling what ever you can think of.Also we'll done to the hard nuts after the game shouting and screaming at young kids.Big brave boys.
Oh dear.

Oh dear, dear ,dear.

Are you a sad sad loser ?

???
???
???

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Yes of course.

How does this fit with your normal uber leftie Guardianista schtick? Maybe we should get a group of talented immigrant players to dribble round some British chavs on a council estate 5-a-side and taunt them. Then maybe encourage the chavs to stamp on their tormentors from the sidelines like Dyche did. Then an actual stamp. Then an elbow. Then maybe get the chavs to accuse the immigrants of diving as they lie on the floor and abuse them? We could celebrate their success as having the last laugh no? Hell, if they had a cod-critical-thinker twitter account we could probably get them knighted or at least have their own show on BBC4.

Marvellous stuff. London Irish would be more concerned if Barton had stamped on a Port Talbot Steel worker.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Had a bit of a "Joey Barton is a w**ker" sing song outside the WS to which a Burnley fan said "he's gonna be a Premier League w**ker though"

Says a lot. They seem to idolise a bloke who berated their club a few years ago and don't appear to care they're paying a thug in a football shirt to cheat their way into the promised land.

I didn't mind Burnley but anyone who can actually cheer that walking waste of oxygen deserves to suffer in whatever way life may decide.

Barton : Scum. Burnley: Scum.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Obvious violent tendencies like his brother who's locked up for murder

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My guess is that Barton will get a 3 match ban for what was clear on TV (the stamp). Likewise its quite possible that Dunk will get a ban for what he did to Barton late. I say: that's a 'win win'.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Was it your mate who's glasses got knocked off? Was quite funny the comments Tbf :lol:

Met a lovely Burnley fan on the steps to the coach park - said how lucky you were and that we were the best team he's seen all season.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Obvious violent tendencies like his brother who's locked up for murder

I think his brother put an axe through someone's head. Lovely family.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Like a load of your fans were at the entrance of the away stand you sad little nothern **** . **** off back to poorland, get drunk tonight on cheap Schlong lager and White Lightning lager, go home beat your Mum up then **** your sister or brother which ever you prefer.
But stay off here you bin dipping, cock sucking **** pig !!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I think his brother put an axe through someone's head. Lovely family.

I think your right i mentioned that on instagram and was instantly chastised by a fat Burnley Bird who looked like she had been tangoed, so i did mention that too and then the flood gates opened ha ha
Oooohh i do know how to cross the line I am a bad boy !!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Unfortunately he will love this thread. He thrives on notoriety and knows he has had a significant impact on the game today and will probably get away with it.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Like a load of your fans were at the entrance of the away stand you sad little nothern **** . **** off back to poorland, get drunk tonight on cheap Schlong lager and White Lightning lager, go home beat your Mum up then **** your sister or brother which ever you prefer.
But stay off here you bin dipping, cock sucking **** pig !!

Don't stoop to their level of petty insults and retarded off-colour remarks. It doesn't do anyone any favours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here