Barton

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Try reading your own forum.Moron.

Try quoting who you're talking to when using a forum f***wit.

terry.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
lol I didnt see you last post. Can't say I'll bother looking for it if you are going to be a bit of a tit about it though.

Barton for me had his limitations exposed by Kayal today but it was very interesting that Dyche kept him on, there is something about his bloody mindedness that summed up Burnley's point today.

You don't have to see my last post. You get a notification of it like you did for this one. You just chose to ignore it because it made you choose between an immigrant hero and a working class c****

Dyche shouldn't have had to keep Barton on today because Pawson should have sent him off. Do I need to remind you this is the same ref that sent Vincelot off for breathing in the same fixture a few years ago? Keeping him on with a normal ref would have been as poor a judgement as us putting on Sidwell but Dyche knew Barton had something over the man in the middle. That's not a cause for celebration though, is it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Poor Brighton conceding in the last minute.Used to like Brighton when you had no ground and a hardcore support.Remember when you demonstrated outside your owners house just outside Blackburn and some Burnley fans joined you.Probably not hey but most of you didn't go to the games then.Very childish by a lot of your lot.Name calling what ever you can think of.Also we'll done to the hard nuts after the game shouting and screaming at young kids.Big brave boys.

u ok hun x

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Sorry number one fan.try searching and you may find the new burnley forum.cock

Your ability to use the English language is exceptional for someone with such an obviously small IQ and educational level. Your use of written grammar would make your teacher proud.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Poor Brighton conceding in the last minute.Used to like Brighton when you had no ground and a hardcore support.Remember when you demonstrated outside your owners house just outside Blackburn and some Burnley fans joined you.Probably not hey but most of you didn't go to the games then.Very childish by a lot of your lot.Name calling what ever you can think of.Also we'll done to the hard nuts after the game shouting and screaming at young kids.Big brave boys.
Oh do **** off hate it when bellends come on here saying remember when you was just a small club at withdean/ gillingham. We have done more than enough supporting other teams when in trouble.

You don't have to see my last post. You get a notification of it like you did for this one. You just chose to ignore it because it made you choose between an immigrant hero and a working class c****

Dyche shouldn't have had to keep Barton on today because Pawson should have sent him off. Do I need to remind you this is the same ref that sent Vincelot off for breathing in the same fixture a few years ago? Keeping him on with a normal ref would have been as poor a judgement as us putting on Sidwell but Dyche knew Barton had something over the man in the middle. That's not a cause for celebration though, is it.

What's a notification? I'm not an NSC hyper-user I'm afraid, who knows about every feature of the site. Think you're losing it a bit with me unneccesarily. It's a provocative question but I think many fans would choose an effective thug over an ineffective saint. We don't have any obviously dirty players now but have had in the past, Barnes probably the most recent that comes to mind and ironic where he's ended up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
**** off.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
What's a notification? I'm not an NSC hyper-user I'm afraid, who knows about every feature of the site. Think you're losing it a bit with me unneccesarily. It's a provocative question but I think many fans would choose an effective thug over an ineffective saint. We don't have any obviously dirty players now but have had in the past, Barnes probably the most recent that comes to mind and ironic where he's ended up.

:lolol:

For anyone new to the board LI racked up post after post after post in the Withdean years but has recently decided to join in with the big boys again. Notifications - in case you've forgotten - are the things in the top right hand corner of your NSC window that tell you every time you are quoted, mentioned or receive a PM. They are on by default. You have to actively turn them off. What you've said there is either a lie or confirmation that you cannot read a web page.

Why would you want a genuinely dirty player in the team?

:lolol:

For anyone new to the board LI racked up post after post after post in the Withdean years but has recently decided to join in with the big boys again. Notifications - in case you've forgotten - are the things in the top right hand corner of your NSC window that tell you every time you are quoted, mentioned or receive a PM. They are on by default. You have to actively turn them off. What you've said there is either a lie or confirmation that you cannot read a web page.

Why would you want a genuinely dirty player in the team?

Big boys. That would be you then? :lolol:

In the top corner of my screen it says I have 2,361 notifications. Are you genuinely meant to give a shite and look at them?

I didn't say I wanted a genuinely dirty player in my team but I do want real leaders who can bully opponents, work the ref and employ the dark arts and not get caught. Is that Barton? I don't know - Burnley have been flying recently and how much that is down to him I couldn't say. He was utterly outplayed virtually all match by Kayal but was still buzzing away like an annoying wasp in the last 10-15 minutes driving Burnley forward.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry number one fan.try searching and you may find the new burnley forum.cock

So. On a Saturday night you have gone to all the bother of registering and posting on a rivals chat room. Have I got this right?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Actual the Free kick that lead to Burnley was a bit lucky but how do we expect the Lino to get right when he can't even see the ball crossing the line and I could see it from the other end the officials should have gone to specsave. And they might have seen the two dangerous fouls by Barton, which should have at least been yellows x2 =red = 3points to Brighton

A bit? Dunk took the ball cleanly and Barton fell over after both ball and defender had gone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here