Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Do we need another winger
Don't forget that lua lua has been good for 8 games this season, he was average last season. I'm not convinced he's proved himself fully yet. Murphy is consistent and play a lot but is nothing special. Manu has burnt his bridges.

So, yes we definitely need a winger.

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Don't forget that lua lua has been good for 8 games this season, he was average last season. I'm not convinced he's proved himself fully yet. Murphy is consistent and play a lot but is nothing special. Manu has burnt his bridges.

So, yes we definitely need a winger.
Just think the chap from arsenal who I can't spell would be better, as I have a feeling the Czech top division is very different to the championship

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just think the chap from arsenal who I can't spell would be better, as I have a feeling the Czech top division is very different to the championship
Hmmm skalak is a current Czech international. Recently played in the team that beat Holland. I'm gonna guess he's bloody good.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Would think so too. Can never have enough wingers! Perhaps we can start using Murphy as a central striker. Played there quite a bit for Sheffield United.

good call there

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
QPR fans talking like he's there having a medical...

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Sounds to me a little like Gnarby is the second choice should the Czech decide to go elsewhere... And with Gnarby having options we'll probably get neither!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sounds to me a little like Gnarby is the second choice should the Czech decide to go elsewhere... And with Gnarby having options we'll probably get neither!!

Don't they play in different positions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here