Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse heading the Pompey way !

Yet another Palace thread:ffsparr: Only one Bha thread re Muzza going back to lower leauge football on holmesdale.net :whistle:
You carry on showing how jealous you all are with these daily threads, Clearly still hurting from our glorious play off victory :bowdown:
Thanks Brighton for that life long lasting happy memory ;) I've kept a happy clapper thing with the words to Sussex by the sea as a memento :p

Oh yeah next season £99 Million per club

Will you make it??

Below is all the details from the New Premier League 2016-19 TV rights deal which got massive £5.136 billion for the next three years which means every club in 2015-16 season will get atleast £99m in the prize money regardless where they finish. So the teams fighting for the relegation this season have some serious money to motivate themselves to keep them in the league for another year.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Yet another Palace thread:ffsparr: Only one Bha thread re Muzza going back to lower leauge football on holmesdale.net :whistle:
You carry on showing how jealous you all are with these daily threads, Clearly still hurting from our glorious play off victory :bowdown:
Thanks Brighton for that life long lasting happy memory ;) I've kept a happy clapper thing with the words to Sussex by the sea as a memento :p

Will you make it??

Below is all the details from the New Premier League 2016-19 TV rights deal which got massive £5.136 billion for the next three years which means every club in 2015-16 season will get atleast £99m in the prize money regardless where they finish. So the teams fighting for the relegation this season have some serious money to motivate themselves to keep them in the league for another year.

Must be sad being a little lost eagle of littlehampton.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
So with those figure next season, if wages don't go up they could have £50 mill towards a new ground .

But that 50 million wont get them to far with the ground ,i thought the palace 4 were loaded ,and if so why risk the yank investment

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Except, unfortunately they aren't heading the Pompey way. So much PL money now and they won't be getting relegated this season. He's not a bad signing actually. Given their chronic lack of goal scoring I hope he's not the only striker they are pinning their hopes on though.

Agreed he is not a bad signing,rather an unbelievable signing look at his past seasons,he has class but does lack effort,he has been given several opportunities however after a couple of months his form has declined, very surprised that Palace manager considers
he is worth another chance.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton

Will you make it??

A huge amount of cash,unfortuntely Players and their agents will end up with most of it leaving clubs having to virtually giving players away following relegation

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As long as you're the dj ?

image.jpeg

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Will you make it??

The Holmesdale pathetics against modern football.......how ironic

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

Will you make it??

you come across as a right wanker

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
gus.png

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Will you make it??

Please don't. Genuinely had a nightmare about that the other night :(

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
you come across as a right wanker

Makes me ashamed to be a Littlehampton resident. I know there's some ***** in the town but I thought i'd avoided them so far.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The Americans aren't doing it for the love of it, they see it as a way of getting a good return on their money.
The new TV deal kicks in next season, so clubs will be awash with money.
I'm a passionate Palace fan, and trust Steve Parish to do his best for the club, but I'm not that nieve to think there won't be risks.
Surely due to the hyperinflation football is seeing and continuing to see (£12m for Shelvey!?) the money's size becomes irrelevant because it's only rising with the rising costs of football.

Of course, fueled by investments by investors such as yours, Fenway, Glaziers etc..
Like this you mean, they hate Sky sports, but like El Pres states this TV money could finance their ground.

https://youtu.be/CH9Xoi_Z7cM
Precisely like this. I have no qualms about a club expanding, Palace have the fan base to do so and as such, using the TV money to build a new stadium makes perfect sense. However, their fans think they're something special and unique to English football. Since they've returned to the Premier League, they've proven to be nothing of the sort.

I'm not gloating, a question was asked, and I answered it !

I wasn't specifically aiming the comment at you, it's an observation I've made across all forms of social media and from the unfortunate fact I know a few Palace fans at university. Incredibly, neither remembered Freedman as manager.

Palace fan living in Littlehampton, could life be any more cruel?

Having to move back to Croydon would be worse than living in Littlehampton, I love my detached house and peace and quiet. The only thing I love about the area now is the Mighty Palace
and we're not even in Croydon.

It's all only banter chaps,Daily Palace threads you've got to expect some wind ups coming back.

Having to move back to Croydon would be worse than living in Littlehampton, I love my detached house and peace and quiet. The only thing I love about the area now is the Mighty Palace
and we're not even in Croydon.

It's all only banter chaps,Daily Palace threads you've got to expect some wind ups coming back.

Desperately bumping Palace threads, to keep them on the front page, to let us know they don't care.

Fair play, you win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here