Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Or petitioning and fighting for years just to have a stadium. Can't imagine you lot doing that, especially if their other London team are playing at home that weekend.
I think they tried. Didn't about 27 hardcore go down to Downing Street to shake some clackers.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Also this '200mil' thing - we didn't own our own ground like every single other league club in the country - so the cost of the ground is irrelevant...? :lol:

Oh and yes the irony of palace talking football finances :ffsparr:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think they tried. Didn't about 27 hardcore go down to Downing Street to shake some clackers.

Then probably tried to set fire to it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
View attachment 71862
Very impressive.

What went wrong here?

uploadfromtaptalk1453922161042.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Every palarse 2010 'fan' (not sure which are from the new 10k and which are supporters of pre CPFC2010) has been made to look a complete prick at least 3 times - brilliant[emoji38]

You think they'd have learnt by now...?

You would. But then you remember that they are Palace fans. So despite being made to look like total idiots time after time, the windowlickers keep coming back for more. Like a moth bashing itself against a lightbulb...... but with less class.

You can't educate pork.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Always love to hear Brighton fans talking about loyalty and attendance's, its hilarious. We are not the only supporters who think it. As I once heard someone else remark, if attendance's equated to more points then you may be more successful. Unfortunately for you loyal fans, they are irrelevant to league position.
Oh don't tell me, most of you are rediscovered fans, dormant or whatever other bullshite you make up today as to a third of you only actually bothered with the mighty BHA.
Just looked when most of you signed up and you talk about us having second teams lol. Deluded deluded deluded.

the windowlickers keep coming back for more.

Classy.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Always love to hear Brighton fans talking about loyalty and attendances, it's hilarious. We are not the only supporters who think it. As I once heard someone else remark, if attendances equated to more points then you may be more successful. Unfortunately for you loyal fans, they are irrelevant to league position.

Corrected for you. Apostrophes eh?

What_You_Talkin_Bout_Willis_Picture.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always love to hear Brighton fans talking about loyalty and attendance's, its hilarious. We are not the only supporters who think it. As I once heard someone else remark, if attendance's equated to more points then you may be more successful. Unfortunately for you loyal fans, they are irrelevant to league position.
Oh don't tell me, most of you are rediscovered fans, dormant or whatever other bullshite you make up today as to a third of you only actually bothered with the mighty BHA.
Just looked when most of you signed up and you talk about us having second teams lol. Deluded deluded deluded.

Classy.

I'd say 90% of Albion season ticket holders (over 30k people) went to at least one game at Withdean. It wasn't the same 7 or 8k each time. And there were quite a few games that were sold out most seasons. Until you've spent 10 years in a wet makeshift athletics track you can't really comment on it. Yes there were many who still went every season and others who didn't go quite so much as it really wasn't like football. Not every football fan is as hardcore as others. Like the 10k you've suddenly found since going up..? The idea there have suddenly become 20k new Brighton fans is laughable. And yes many returned from the Goldstone days and fair play to them. I'd have liked them at Withdean too - but that's their decision & they're still the same as those that went regularly to Withdean. Keep making your myths up - and as for 'other' fans - you're one of the most hated clubs around - Brighton, Charlton, Millwall etc... So don't try that card. You know full well Brighton are a well respected club amongst most neutrals - especially those of a certain age who don't think football was invented in 1992 - or 2010 on your case.

Maybe check the 'join' dates of most on NSC too :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'd say 90% of Albion season ticket holders (over 30k people) went to at least one game at Withdean. It wasn't the same 7 or 8k each time. And there were quite a few games that were sold out most seasons. Until you've spent 10 years in a wet makeshift athletics track you can't really comment on it. Yes there were many who still went every season and others who didn't go quite so much as it really wasn't like football. Not every football fan is as hardcore as others. Like the 10k you've suddenly found since going up..? The idea there have suddenly become 20k new Brighton fans is laughable. And yes many returned from the Goldstone days and fair play to them. I'd have liked them at Withdean too - but that's their decision & they're still the same as those that went regularly to Withdean. Keep making your myths up - and as for 'other' fans - you're one of the most hated clubs around - Brighton, Charlton, Millwall etc... So don't try that card. You know full well Brighton are a well respected club amongst most neutrals - especially those of a certain age who don't think football was invented in 1992 - or 2010 on your case.

How does 90% of your st holders equate to over 30,000?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And Palace are the proof of the small club making huge strides through money gifts, it must be around £60 million the two admin's have gifted them. Plus Lloyds giving them their ground back for small token sum

Im convinced I know who you are now !

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Brighton, Charlton and Millwall lol. Please say it ain't so. Jealousy will do that to you though.
Yes we found an extra 10k, you found an extra 20k once the new ground and padded seats were there. Come back with all the returning fan nonsense all you like, only Brighton fans believe it.
Brighton are not so much well respected as they are a bit of an irrelevance.
Brighton fans are in the main jealous types with superiority complexes. Spend over on ffp and be villified, be gifted 200 million and that is perfectly fine.
It's just wasting breath though, as you are all deluded to see. Anyway, losing ten million a year, white an astute businessman is that Tony Bloom. Let's hope him and his friend keep bailing you out or it could be hilarious for us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How does 90% of your st holders equate to over 30,000?

I didn't say that... I said I'd guess 90% of those who have ever had ST at the Amex went to a Withdean Albion game...
Amex season ticket holders max a few seasons ago was 24k possibly a bit more. We've been there 5 seperate seasons. Some haven't renewed every season - I know several. Therefore I'd say there have been over 30k who have had season tickets at the Amex. Much like your argument re Withdean fans - they're not all the same people per season... Overall STH at the Amex...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton, Charlton and Millwall lol. Please say it ain't so. Jealousy will do that to you though.
Yes we found an extra 10k, you found an extra 20k once the new ground and padded seats were there. Come back with all the returning fan nonsense all you like, only Brighton fans believe it.
Brighton are not so much well respected as they are a bit of an irrelevance.
Brighton fans are in the main jealous types with superiority complexes. Spend over on ffp and be villified, be gifted 200 million and that is perfectly fine.
It's just wasting breath though, as you are all deluded to see. Anyway, losing ten million a year, white an astute businessman is that Tony Bloom. Let's hope him and his friend keep bailing you out or it could be hilarious for us.

Haha you've just ignored all the relevant points I've made I see and still can't get it. Gifted £2mil - mostly to pay for a stadium as we DIDN'T HAVE ONE - every other club did - it's not that hard. And again - there's not 20k new fans from Withdean - I'd say 10k-14k went to 6+ games a season - THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME PEOPLE - I've explained it clearly. If you're not switched on enough to understand then don't reply. In fact go post on your forum...?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's just wasting breath though, as you are all deluded to see.

Then why on earth are you wasting your breath here? We are by your reckoning 'all deluded'. You are therefore a troll. May I be the first to suggest that you do not return to post on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here