Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Adam

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yeah alright let's not take Charlie Adam and pretend like he wouldn't be first name on the team sheet.

FFS.

It's probably the same people who said Upson was 'past it' when he joined us a few seasons back. Quite honestly delusional.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hes better than Stephens and kayal and anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. Would be an amazing signing.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
He's got where he has by being a good footballer. Great delivery on free kicks and corners, creative, can score goals. I'd take him.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
He would be an immense signing, but my understanding is that he's looking for a transfer not a loan.
If it is a loan and Stoke are willing to carry on paying his wages then yeah sign him up, can't see it though, and if its not a loan, I would imagine his wages would make Jordan Rhodes 45k pw look like small change.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Some people on this board are just deluded, live in compete cloud cuckoo land. Lets get real, we are Brighton, yes we have a fantastic set up, but we are still just little old Brighton, just the 4 years in our entire existence spent in the top league with 13th place our highest ever finish. Yet people still think we should be signing Messy and Ronaldo and nothing less is good enough. If we signed Charlie Adams, it would only be a positive, yes he is probably on the back end of his career, but his experience, his knowledge, his character, his ability would only be a benefit.

Its a yes from me.

Some people on this board are just deluded, live in compete cloud cuckoo land. Lets get real, we are Brighton, yes we have a fantastic set up, but we are still just little old Brighton, just the 4 years in our entire existence spent in the top league with 13th place our highest ever finish. Yet people still think we should be signing Messy and Ronaldo and nothing less is good enough. If we signed Charlie Adams, it would only be a positive, yes he is probably on the back end of his career, but his experience, his knowledge, his character, his ability would only be a benefit.

Its a yes from me.

Is that Mr Messy written by Roger Hargreaves that you refer to ?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
He'd be an excellent signing but would be the latest in the long line of players/managers that plenty on here will be unable to ever get his name right. Adam. That's Adam, not Adams. Adam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here