Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellend & Hove Albion

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Didn't Graham Mosley cut hand with a hedge trimmer also I think he also had another accident on a trip to Jersey with a glass table but he was fun.

Jul 7, 2003
Surely an honourable mention for Jamie Moralee - sent off within a minute of coming on as a sub during a game at Gillingham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not wishing to hammer home the point but he also appeared on the Goodbye Goldstone programme when we were in the absolute pits!

I am literally praying for forgiveness, while flagellating myself with a CELERY :nono:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
every great Knob team needs backroom staff

im nominating ##### ##### ,i love the bloke for understanding my protest in his office and giving me two cup final tickets out of his bottom draw.....but why did he still have about 3000 tickets in the draw when we had already officially sold out and everyone had already supposedly received their tickets

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Who remembers Gavin Hoyte? I don't think he was particularly a massive bellend, just not very good at football.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surely an honourable mention for Jamie Moralee - sent off within a minute of coming on as a sub during a game at Gillingham

Colin Hawkins was also sent off just minutes after coming on as a sub, plus he scored a spectacular own goal, although not in the same game.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I cant understand why that absolute rotter Glen Murray has not been mentioned , he had the temerity not to wave at me once .

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I cant understand why that absolute rotter Glen Murray has not been mentioned , he had the temerity not to wave at me once .

I thought that after the man from Argentina arrived that we were never going to mention him again.

Tut! Football fans! So contradictory!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I seem to remember Andy Ritchie taking umbrage at having to join us when we were in Div 1. Maybe my memory playing tricks with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here