Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'MSM' avoidance of real reasons for avoidance re Calais Jungle.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
do these articles excuse the attacks on lorry drivers?

do they address the new recent development in calais that migrants on discovering that a lorry is not suitable for hiding in have started to loot the contents instead.

sorry fishy you are seriously out of touch of what is happening around calais,this was uploaded last week

its quite common now.......why should people,tourists or truck drivers be subjected to this level of intimidation

Personally I would suggest that the websites do seek to explain what is happening in calais rather than excuse it.

My out of touchness is neither here nor there as I didn't offer an opinion or claim to have any insight into his points. I just posted some information that answered his query about why people would support them.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

do these articles excuse the attacks on lorry drivers?

do they address the new recent development in calais that migrants on discovering that a lorry is not suitable for hiding in have started to loot the contents instead.

sorry fishy you are seriously out of touch of what is happening around calais,this was uploaded last week

its quite common now.......why should people,tourists or truck drivers be subjected to this level of intimidation

Honestly who would put up with this in their own towns, nobody. What a mess Calais is. All a result of many many years of uncontrolled migration through Europe. Mostly men as well, the same sort of men that are in Germany.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Honestly who would put up with this in their own towns, nobody. What a mess Calais is. All a result of many many years of uncontrolled migration through Europe. Mostly men as well, the same sort of men that are in Germany.

and in three years the same men who will be able to apply for citizenship and travel in the EU unhindered

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Genuine question here but how is this a result of uncontrolled migration through Europe. Theses people are from Syria, the Middle East and North Africa aren't they? I don't see the link between this and EU migration?

D

Deleted member 22389

and in three years the same men who will be able to apply for citizenship and travel in the EU unhindered

They certainly will, and this is the subject nobody will bring up, because they don't want us exiting the EU do they. I don't believe a word politicians or the EU tell us anymore.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

8 years in germany (between 5 and 10 in most other Eu countries), there is nothing to say that they would be granted it and they would also have to give up their original citizenship.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Genuine question here but how is this a result of uncontrolled migration through Europe. Theses people are from Syria, the Middle East and North Africa aren't they? I don't see the link between this and EU migration?

This is the point where go around around in circles. There are just too many people for what the EU can cope with end of, and that doesn't include all the other problems associated with it. I will also add nobody in government will and wants to put a number of people that could eventually come here because they don't want us to leave the EU. Stay in the EU and we will never ever be able to get back control of our borders properly. That's the most important thing for me, because the number of people that arrive here has a knock on effect to the people that are already here in the way of public services, housing, jobs, integration and so much more.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is the point where go around around in circles. There are just too many people for what the EU can cope with end of, and that doesn't include all the other problems associated with it. I will also add nobody in government will and wants to put a number of people that could eventually come here because they don't want us to leave the EU.

Ah, i get you. I read you post as suggesting that the problem was a more direct result of the EU freedom of movement.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is the point where go around around in circles. There are just too many people for what the EU can cope with end of, and that doesn't include all the other problems associated with it. I will also add nobody in government will and wants to put a number of people that could eventually come here because they don't want us to leave the EU. Stay in the EU and we will never ever be able to get back control of our borders properly. That's the most important thing for me, because the number of people that arrive here has a knock on effect to the people that are already here in the way of public services, housing, jobs, integration and so much more.

So hypothetically if an appropriate level of housing, jobs, integration and public services could be provided you wouldn't have any problem with high levels of immigration?

D

Deleted member 22389

Ah, i get you. I read you post as suggesting that the problem was a more direct result of the EU freedom of movement.

Quality of life, thats the most important thing. Thats not what we are getting in the UK anymore. Humans like space, at the moment it feeks like they are trying to squeeze as many people as possible in to this country.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Attachments

• 2000px-Countries_by_Population_Density_in_2015.svg.png
    2000px-Countries_by_Population_Density_in_2015.svg.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 7
  • World_population_density_map.PNG
    World_population_density_map.PNG
    52.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

So hypothetically if an appropriate level of housing, jobs, integration and public services could be provided you wouldn't have any problem with high levels of immigration?

We will never have enough, thats the problem. Which points to the fact there are too many people coming here.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Schengen. ..and they are not all from Syria/Afghan/Iraq .... they are from the entire African and Asian continents.... a huge % are simply economic. .... those who are not from the 3 war zones mentioned above, travel with no papers and claim to be. Of course once naturalised they will eventually be free to travel and work across the EU....so thanks awfully Mrs Merkel.

D

Deleted member 22389

Schengen. ..and they are not all from Syria/Afghan/Iraq .... they are from the entire African and Asian continents.... a huge % are simply economic. .... those who are not from the 3 war zones mentioned above, travel with no papers and claim to be. Of course once naturalised they will eventually be free to travel and work across the EU....so thanks awfully Mrs Merkel.

Well like I said to BF, if we are constantly playing catch up with houses, services then that tells me we need to seriously reduce all types of migration. It's about our quality of life at the end of the day.
The problem with the EU like you say is that we have absolutely Zero controls on our borders, that's enough for me to get out.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

If your so ignorant and ill informed what are you doing posting in this thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here