Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading (H) moved to Friday night now moved to TUESDAY 15TH MARCH

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Well yes I would be wrong if I said that. But I didn't.

I said football will always run at a deficit and that I don't see it crashing any time soon. When it eventually does crash it will still run at a deficit because the whole cycle will repeat itself.
The product that is British Football, always proved popular around the world because it was fast and physical, there were several world class British players, the atmosphere at grounds was unlike anywhere else....all adding up to a marketable package.

Now sadly, no notable world class British players, dull tippy tippy football not unlike anywhere else in the world, dreary sitting down supporters who cannot sing anything original unless it fits with a Sloop John B tune....dull dull dull....... the gravy train will stop within 10 years.....this package just doesn't have the pulling power anymore...

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Now only one kind draw in next round for Reading, and with City/Arsenal still in it, for us to have a blank weekend.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
How about those useless f*****rs in the FA or whoever it is changes the backward, perverse and out-dated rules in the game that
disallow showing live tv at 3pm on a Saturday.

Would it really make that much fu****g difference?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How about those useless f*****rs in the FA or whoever it is changes the backward, perverse and out-dated rules in the game that

Televised live games at 3.00pm Saturday would kill off non league and lower league teams as they would get even less supporters than they do even now. That is the thinking of the FA whose responsibility it is to protect all levels of football not just professional league teams.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What a load of shit, so we now only have 2 Saturday 3pm kick offs left.

What frustrates me is I pay for my two little ones to have season tickets but evening games are too much for them, so they lose out and they bloody love their football.
If we ever get promoted to the PL unlikely I know, Saturdays at 15.00 will be a very rare event

Last edited:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Televised live games at 3.00pm Saturday would kill off non league and lower league teams as they would get even less supporters than they do even now. That is the thinking of the FA whose responsibility it is to protect all levels of football not just professional league teams.

Flawed thinking - by flawed useless morons at the FA.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

No is the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here