Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
http://www.sport.cz/fotbal/premier-...gazma-v-anglii-je-na-testech-v-brightonu.html

"Although it comes to the second division, but I think it is one of the best in the world. At the ceremonial mates Dana Pudil and Tomáš Kalas I found out some details, both my transfer recommended that "makes no secret Skalák.

It attracts a different atmosphere

"In the Czech Republic five games we win, we face a struggle for first place and come to two thousand people. Just that little bit and people could not whistle. Brighton has a stadium for the thirty thousand people, is sold out. Such an atmosphere engulfed me. It is a different world that I wanted to experience. When I think of the prestige duel in the Netherlands ... Man is so vyhecovaný making an extra power, "convinces Skalák.

Sounds promising. In the quote he says he's spoken to Pudil and Kalas who play for Wednesday and Boro and they told him to come to England. Between us and QPR, so not in the bag yet as they pay big wages.

Says he's a midfielder on their website.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Talkshite just said he signed for QPR

Yet again we've missed out. Great. He looked a very good player. Hopefully we'll have some good news soon. I'm sure the club are working hard to make something happen.

Last edited:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Unless it's confirmed I wouldn't worry too much about what talk sport reports they most prob got that from the moose. He likes putting 2+2 together and getting 5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here