Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I must say your choice of reading material is worrying SM. Do you really think you are going to get a balanced view on what is going on from these websites?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I must say your choice of reading material is worrying SM. Do you really think you are going to get a balanced view on what is going on from these websites?

True colours shining through. You don't find these sites unless you go looking for them.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Easy to play the man not the ball what about the substantive issues? Mass sexual/criminal assaults in several European cities?

I'd be more worried about individuals that tolerate and respect beliefs that are alien to our values and security.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Easy to play the man not the ball what about the substantive issues? Mass sexual/criminal assaults in several European cities?

I'd be more worried about individuals that tolerate and respect beliefs that are alien to our values and security.

The two things are not mutually exclusive. One can be worried about what is going on across Europe while simultaneously suspicious of the reading material of someone who spends so much time posting and commenting on the situation.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
True colours shining through. You don't find these sites unless you go looking for them.

i wasnt looking,i found one of the sites you are alluding to because someone posted a link here on NSC
same as you i suspect,not surprised you believe this is a crime however

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Another nut job.
Forbes Journalist: “I Suspect Anti-Immigration ppl of Organising the Cologne Sex Crimes”]

The woman is a buffoon
She wrote the other day that western nations who don’t simply open up their borders to allow unrestricted movement of refugees are committing murder and are worse than the extremist muslims that commit violent acts.How the F can you justify that statement
That’s some grade A apologist claptrap even from this loopy christian woman who judges everyone because she believes Palestinian Jesus started his life as a migrant, and continued it as a refugee.
Her holier than you message just oozes total batcrap

http://www.coppolacomment.com/2016/01/in-bleak-midwinter.html

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The woman is a buffoon
She wrote the other day that western nations who don’t simply open up their borders to allow unrestricted movement of refugees are committing murder and are worse than the extremist muslims that commit violent acts.How the F can you justify that statement
That’s some grade A apologist claptrap even from this loopy christian woman who judges everyone because she believes Palestinian Jesus started his life as a migrant, and continued it as a refugee.

That is extreme but it does highlight the fact that in amongst this issue there are thousands upon thousands of perfectly innocent people that need help.

edit: and they need that help because of the same ****wits that we are all rallying against.

D

Deleted member 22389

The woman is a buffoon

Your right these people are bufoons. I think the UK especially has done it's fair share and we have probably taken more people the most other countries over the years.

Personally I wouldn't take a single person in to this country we have enough of our own problems to deal with.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
All these stories you get hysterical about are a combination of utter nonsense, scaremongering and outright lies from all sides. I have no real comments because they are not worth commenting on. Plus I don't really want your Nazi and far right web sites in my search history.

This ridiculous sharia "judge" can say what she's like until she's blue in the face, bigamy is and will continue to be illegal in this country and anyone found guilty of it, Muslim or otherwise will be prosecuted. That's not going to change because of something she says. Believe me.

I would like to think you are right on this and you may well be in theory. But given the history of back-tracking in this country, and elsewhere in Western Europe it would seem, when minorities become vocal, I would not bet on that being fully enforced. I could easily see a situation whereby the authorities prefer to look the other way, as this would be easier and avoid the risk of the usual slanderous insults. So, I am not going to believe you, though accept that it might be as you say!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
The woman is a buffoon

Absolutely. Talk about simplistic nonsense. But at least she has written something nice, and doubtless feels good about herself, whilst accusing everyone else of being heartless. I listened to Clare Balding's morning show over Christmas and a lady came on, saying how her church walls were going to be adorned with 14 life jackets in sympathy with the migrants. Whilst I would not suggest that this is bad at all, indeed quite the contrary if you feel strongly, but needless to say she mentioned no practical help from anyone at all, other than this symbolic gesture. It is hard to resist the thought, along with all the quotes as to how people would gladly home migrants, but don't, that it is pure hypocrisy designed to have a dig at others and make yourself look so much better.

D

Deleted member 22389

I would like to think you are right on this and you may well be in theory. But given the history of back-tracking in this country, and elsewhere in Western Europe it would seem, when minorities become vocal, I would not bet on that being fully enforced. I could easily see a situation whereby the authorities prefer to look the other way, as this would be easier and avoid the risk of the usual slanderous insults. So, I am not going to believe you, though accept that it might be as you say!

I would like to believe it too, but the one thing that is working against us is the changing demographic in this country as we know. The more people that arrive following this religion, and the longer we keep bending over backwards in the name of political correctness to accommodate everyone the quicker things like Sharia Courts and Sharia Law become accepted. I say NO to all of it.

This is interesting, this was from 2014.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...ines-abandoned-as-Law-Society-apologises.html

We already have Sharia banking in this country.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Worrying to you and a few others. It was the content of the link that was important. I notice that the link i put up from the Jewish Chronicle was not questioned, how could you after commenting on a piece that happened to come from an anti Jewish source, open your eyes and look around.
I suppose you only look at pieces from sources that you agree with, which is why so many of these cover ups are denied/argued by you initially, but in cases like Rotherham etc and Cologne eventually come out in the sources you tend to take note of.
The content in the piece where you did not like the source happened, in fact further opinions of this nutty woman from other sources have been added.
I do try to put up pieces from sources that you and the other apologists will not take offence to (knowing that you would rather dissect the source than the content) but i am afraid in many cases your sources either do not print what is going on, ignore it, or the news/truth comes out weeks after that source has been denying it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The two things are not mutually exclusive. One can be worried about what is going on across Europe while simultaneously suspicious of the reading material of someone who spends so much time posting and commenting on the situation.

Maybe some would be "suspicious" at someone that lives in a different continent, is between 11000 and 15000 miles away from the influx/trouble, and someone that "spends so much time posting and commenting on the situation."
Here we are less than 100 miles as the crow flies from Calais.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe some would be "suspicious" at someone that lives in a different continent, is between 11000 and 15000 miles away from the influx/trouble, and someone that "spends so much time posting and commenting on the situation."
Here we are less than 100 miles as the crow flies from Calais.

In Sompting :lolol::lolol::lolol:

you are genuinely great value SM

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Worrying to you and a few others. It was the content of the link that was important. I notice that the link i put up from the Jewish Chronicle was not questioned, how could you after commenting on a piece that happened to come from an anti Jewish source, open your eyes and look around.
I suppose you only look at pieces from sources that you agree with, which is why so many of these cover ups are denied/argued by you initially, but in cases like Rotherham etc and Cologne eventually come out in the sources you tend to take note of.
The content in the piece where you did not like the source happened, in fact further opinions of this nutty woman from other sources have been added.
I do try to put up pieces from sources that you and the other apologists will not take offence to (knowing that you would rather dissect the source than the content) but i am afraid in many cases your sources either do not print what is going on, ignore it, or the news/truth comes out weeks after that source has been denying it.

I think if you are searching for answers at the extremes then you are only going to find extreme answers. Are extreme answers going to solve problems involving Extremists. I am not so sure.

Anyway if you feel comfortable linking to such websites then all power to you. I for one won't be increasing their click count and encouraging their extremist opinions.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In Sompting :lolol::lolol::lolol:

you are genuinely great value SM

Are you "genuinely" of the opinion that when many of the influx get EU citizenship a vast amount will not end up here?. I don't suppose you saw on OUR ITV news last night the ones that are using the ferry from Belgium to Hull, (dressed as waiters etc, paying gangs £6000 to get in) or using speedboats and other means to get in.
Worthing is changing at an alarming rate, happens to be a couple of miles from me......and 15000 miles from you and your comments.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think if you are searching for answers at the extremes then you are only going to find extreme answers. Are extreme answers going to solve problems involving Extremists. I am not so sure.

Anyway if you feel comfortable linking to such websites then all power to you. I for one won't be increasing their click count and encouraging their extremist opinions.

I put up content relevant to the issues and my opinion, one happened to be from an anti Jewish source, the other from a pro Jewish source. The fact that i support the Jews shows that i am really just interested in the content of the piece.
I will try to put articles up that are acceptable to you, as i stated by the time your accepted sources have unraveled the cover ups the story is usually old news.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are you "genuinely" of the opinion that when many of the influx get EU citizenship a vast amount will not end up here?. I don't suppose you saw on OUR ITV news last night the ones that are using the ferry from Belgium to Hull, (dressed as waiters etc, paying gangs £6000 to get in) or using speedboats and other means to get in.
Worthing is changing at an alarming rate, happens to be a couple of miles from me......and 15000 miles from you and your comments.

You might find then that refugees and asylum seekers are not as bad as you fear. Using your own experiences rather than the opinions of anti islamic websites of course.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You might find then that refugees and asylum seekers are not as bad as you fear. Using your own experiences rather than the opinions of anti islamic websites of course.

I think you will find that perhaps the citizens of Germany, Sweden etc, the city's that have been affected, might disagree, and that SOME (and they are not labeled for identification) "refugees and asylum seekers are not as bad as you fear".
You and yours have nothing to fear 15000 miles away....not sure if you realise that EU citizenship does not include Australia.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think you will find that perhaps the citizens of Germany, Sweden etc, the city's that have been affected, might disagree, and that SOME (and they are not labeled for identification) "refugees and asylum seekers are not as bad as you fear".
You and yours have nothing to fear 15000 miles away....not sure if you realise that EU citizenship does not include Australia.

I will continue to take them as i find them thank SM (incidentally, just recently this has become on a fairly regular basis). You continue to read your hate filled website and draw your own conclusions (or should i say someone elses).

I am not going to comment on what is going on in Germay or Sweden as i do not live there. I will leave that to those of you that do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here