Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Very easy, five minutes. Tell me what you want a I can post a step by step link from seo-michael.co.uk

Thanks, I'll pm when when it arrives and get your assistance, cheers

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Cheers for this, Genesis never worked for me but this does.

No problem mate, genesis stopped working as the developer stopped working on it. Due to people profiting from something he provided for free. Due to the popularity though someone has taken it over.
A lot of people have so many sources but all I have is two, sportsdevil and Genesis/now this.

Did you install from the repository or the zip file?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No problem mate, genesis stopped working as the developer stopped working on it. Due to people profiting from something he provided for free. Due to the popularity though someone has taken it over.
A lot of people have so many sources but all I have is two, sportsdevil and Genesis/now this.

Had to do it from the zip file as it couldn't find the repository.
Perfect timing really as Rockcrusher has just packed it in.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Thanks from here too! Got it installed and working just fine, from repository

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This ! Installed last night from the repository and all good. For a Palace fan your alright :wink:

Thanks

I'm not that alright. I put a special code in the repository/zip file so if Brighton are ever promoted your devices blow up. Don't worry though I think your safe.

dr.-evil-million-dollar-term-policy-300x241.jpg

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Does anyone use a VPN like that SEO Michael chap is plugging ???

I don't bother and I don't know anyone who does. The only real value of a VPN now is that people like BT are starting to see kodi as a threat and are starting to block sources etc. With the amount of people now using kodi I can see BT and sky doing all they can in the near future to stop the streams.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I don't bother and I don't know anyone who does. The only real value of a VPN now is that people like BT are starting to see kodi as a threat and are starting to block sources etc. With the amount of people now using kodi I can see BT and sky doing all they can in the near future to stop the streams.

This is a thought that came into my mind when i first started using Kodi. The BT/SKY ISP's will block it surely. However its a double edged sword surely as if they do that then people like me are likely to say do one and take my ISP elsewhere. This next year could be very interesting !

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This is a thought that came into my mind when i first started using Kodi. The BT/SKY ISP's will block it surely. However its a double edged sword surely as if they do that then people like me are likely to say do one and take my ISP elsewhere. This next year could be very interesting !

I'm with sky but have no troubles. I managed to get a deal with sky where I pay £8 per YEAR for phone and broadband. Hard to believe but its true.
The thing is though, as soon as sky/BT block one source then another will just take over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here