Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

This.

No idea who they are either. But I'm pretty sure at least one of them I will find very irritating to the point I have to shout at the TV or leave the room. There are only 3 people so far that make me rage at the to. They are Toskvig. That gimp Giles Brandreth and Julian Clary. I reckon one of this lot will piss me off somehow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Exactly. One is from Geordie Shore ( never watched it) one from Made In Chelsea ( never watched it ) and the last one from The Only Way is Essex ( heard of it but you guessed it, never watched it ).. can't remember who is from what show but it probably does not matter.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is King so therefore its probably a walkover for Chris Eubank.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Lady Colin Campbell would appear to be entertainingly barking mad.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Lady Colin Campbell would appear to be entertainingly barking mad.

She makes me think of Gary Oldman in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

bram-stoker-s-dracula-bram-stokers-dracula-10765534-1024-576.jpg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
"Roped in to be sport for the oiks". Love her!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looks like there's some dumb fit birds going in tomorrow

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think the researcher who found her should be promoted immediately. Genuine eccentric mental posh person (gender undisclosed) - love it!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lady C is highly entertaining, can see her there or thereabouts when it comes to the business end plus Eubank if he keeps it together

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I think the researcher who found her should be promoted immediately. Genuine eccentric mental posh person (gender undisclosed) - love it!!
really sad story,born with a fused vagina, she always knew she was a girl but parents were a bit cruel,see seeker medical advise without parents permit ion and when they found out the hospitalised her and MADE her be a boy,really sad

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sorry far too busy to post watching.

mmmm....

So they have gone non entity to the max with the extra additions. I was hoping for a Timmy Mallett or (I'll still pray for) Gaz Top. Sad there isnt a random American.

I trust the researchers on this, but I'm worried there isn't I'm actually quite famous in there and who the f*** are you type character. They all seem quite nice.

Very worried about Kieron Dyer. He's currently in a Mike Reid situation where the editors are stuggling for even movement to get him in the final edit.

I'm worried this isn't a classic. I was hoping Tony Hadley had some dodgy political views. Where is Anthony Worrell Thompson asking to speak to his agent ?

I'm not asking for a big star, I'm longing for an absolute ****.

Where was the opening night where a non entity paired with a real star was asked to sleep in a toilet with some rats ?

Hopefully the hunger and constipation sets in soon.

I'm not happy, not happy at all. The reality star steamed through the penis eating and the Royal Biographer muched quite gladly on the anus.

Last edited:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Lady C will get voted to do every trial until she quits or they exempt her on medical grounds.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry far too busy to post watching.

mmmm....

So they have gone non entity to the max with the extra additions. I was hoping for a Timmy Mallett or (I'll still pray for) Gaz Top. Sad there isnt a random American.

I trust the researchers on this, but I'm worried there isn't I'm actually quite famous in there and who the f*** are you type character. They all seem quite nice.

Very worried about Kieron Dyer. He's currently in a Mike Reid situation where the editors are stuggling for even movement to get him in the final edit.

I'm worried this isn't a classic. I was hoping Tony Hadley had some dodgy political views. Where is Anthony Worrell Thompson asking to speak to his agent ?

I'm not asking for a big star, I'm longing for an absolute ****.

Where was the opening night where a non entity paired with a real star was asked to sleep in a toilet with some rats ?

Hopefully the hunger and constipation sets in soon.

I'm not happy, not happy at all. The reality star steamed through the penis eating and the Royal Biographer muched quite gladly on the anus.

Mostly this.... Very poor lineup this year mostly wannabees rather than the old style format of ex celebs who had fallen on harder times and just wanted to raise their profiles back in to the public's consciences. Missing an angry,opinionated failed American actor at this stage too. Lets hope there will be someone with some genuine star quality to lift the doldrums.

Or, maybe, has the barrel now been scraped dry of " talent " ? everyone knows what they will face on I'm a Celeb and it may be that it is only the wannabees who are willing to go through the Anus/Testicle eating ordeals in the hope that it makes them. All the Bernie Clifton's,Tommy Cannon's and Hugh Dennis types have decided it is not for them.

Did not watch last nights as I was watching London Spy on BBC2 which although beautifully shot and acted, is totally weird.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Love Tony Hadley.......

But rest of the celebs pretty desperate. Really hate the thought of the 'Z' listers about to enter from naff shows. Geordie Shore, Chelsea, Essex etc.....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I thought the line up was good this year.. At least i know half of them... Eubank, Bannertyne, Hadley fairly decent celebs too. Don;t have a clue who these three coming in tonight are.

I do think the show is getting tired though now. The celebrities are getting better, they eat anything with ease and all attempt the trials. However the misses loves it and it is easy watching tv...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here