Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Chris Eubank is a great eccentric personality and should be embraced by Brighton, not shunned.

Yeah, I'll go along with that. Surprised to see him in the bottom 2 though.

I've never watched a second of TOWIE but like Ferne (apart from her accent). I've watched a little bit of GS and even though Vicky was a psycho, I warmed to her. These 2 are my favourites.

Hadley is a big baby.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I expect Yvette FIelding will get the chop soon, she's been dull.

I also expect VIcky to win, and by a huge margin. She ticks every box - girls want to be her, boys want to be in her.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Allegedly the vote was rigged to keep Lady C in, I agree about Vicky very strong contender to win

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Allegedly the vote was rigged to keep Lady C in, I agree about Vicky very strong contender to win

Can't stand the constant gurning and accent, nay speech impediment . She must of smuggled some gear in up her harris.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
First eviction poll yesterday means that there are now a few people at least who know exactly where everyone stands.
Bit surprised that Vicky is still evens on Betfair. Thought she might be odds-on by now, she's played a blinder from the off, clearly did her homework. Also looks as though George polled well, and Ferne better than expected.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Watching again tonight, it's a thin gruel, very disinteresting celebs, the Geordie with the bangers is getting monotonous now as is the whole format.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The camp septic with the stoopid bandana has just been ejected, thank goodness.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is very dull

Indeed, it's difficult to care. I'd be interested to see a comparison of the voting levels over the last three years. Is it going up or more likely, down. I think the plug will be pulled if it isn't cost effective given Ant and Dec's wages.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Its been going for over 10 years and the format is getting a bit tired but it is the one programme that will get me to sit down in front of the telly to watch, and there ain't many that do that, except football, Worth watch fhr the comedy vale for Ant & Dec

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I watch it for the arguments, just like big brother

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just looked for the first time since Monday, same old rubbish really, Cockroaches everywhere as usual and a selection of nondescript " celebs " screaming at Pythons etc etc. It's looking really tired now so unless there are some proper characters parachuted in I won't bother watching again.

Watching again tonight

Can't keep away. I know....I know :lolol:

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here