Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Grady To Forest?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If true it suggests a signing or loan to come
I doubt they can, can they?

EDIT - I see I'm late here, and it's suggested the max is £10k a week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that a euphemism for piles?
Nah, the full story (that you didn't ask for) is, at the weekend I went to AirHop and behaved like a 10 year old.
Naturally afterwards my knees, lower back, neck and shoulders were very painful.
Unfortunately my shoulders hurt so much I could reach the high shelf with the pain killers on. :lol: :facepalm:

Out for a spin yesterday and after about 3 miles that all became a big gay goose irrelevance, which it was, when sciatic nerve decided 'not today sunshine'.
If it were possible I could have drawn the exact location, to the millimetre, of it through my right bum cheek.
Proper pain.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Got to feel sorry for COG, never had a chance really to get the confidence to show what he can do. He had one good season with Barnsley as they played to his strengths and he scored goals, we never did.

Burke fell on his sword with this purchase so I hope he does well for them in that they'll buy him at the end of the season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got to feel sorry for COG, never had a chance really to get the confidence to show what he can do. He had one good season with Barnsley as they played to his strengths and he scored goals, we never did.

Burke fell on his sword with this purchase so I hope he does well for them in that they'll buy him at the end of the season.
Agree with this. Good luck to COG

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Nah, the full story (that you didn't ask for) is, at the weekend I went to AirHop and behaved like a 10 year old.
Naturally afterwards my knees, lower back, neck and shoulders were very painful.
Unfortunately my shoulders hurt so much I could reach the high shelf with the pain killers on. :lol: :facepalm:

Out for a spin yesterday and after about 3 miles that all became a big gay goose irrelevance, which it was, when sciatic nerve decided 'not today sunshine'.
If it were possible I could have drawn the exact location, to the millimetre, of it through my right bum cheek.
Proper pain.

#prayforstatbrother:angel:

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I can't drive him today, but I'll chip in with others for his taxi.

I've nothing against the guy & willed him to do well, sadly it didn't happen. Good luck & adios Chris

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Whilst I can't see him getting a game here, I still think COG has some very good qualities as a player and can shine in this league in the right team for him. As well as his hold up play, which is very good, I can see him starting to score goals in the right set up. I wish him well as Forest (as long as they are below us in the table).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Proper pain.
Commiserations then and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'd find it difficult to believe we'd let COG go without a replacement of some sort in mind. Though that could be a loan, even just to tide us over for the majority of this side of Christmas until we sign someone in Jan.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He's done a useful job in the league games this season when he's come off the bench.
However he's been utter toilet in both cup games.

Thats possibly why he doesnt want to lose him. Perhaps he improves when he is surrounded by better players. I am not his biggest fan either but I think the manager thinks there is scope for improvement with him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here