Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Surely we won`t be as dominant in the second half?

Superb at winning the ball back.
Bong's balls.
Rosenior looking class.
Kaz used his left foot!

lovely stuff

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This
A different ref would have sent hunnemeier off. Dunk for the second half?

A different ref also wouldn't have booked him for the first challenge where he did absolutely nothing apart from jump and win the ball. Solid half though, Ipswich have struggled as we've pressed

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Decent first half. First booking for Uwe was harsh, the second was nailed on so lucky not to be off. The booking for Bong was a dire decision especially as an equal block at the other end minute earlier didn't even get a free kick.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Very good half. But Hughton must be wary we have been so much better in the 1st halves of games compared to the 2nd. On a side note, Uwe has been immense but I would bring Dunk on at HT as I have a feeling any slight nudge or push and the Ipswich players will be trying to get him sent off. First yellow was never a booking mind, ref v inconsistent.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Very good first half. We looked impressive. That said I'm surprisingly nervous about the second half, surely Ipswich cant be that bad again? I hope we can put in a second half to match the first rather than trying to just hang on.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Watching the half time adverts on the stream and my god American advertising is horrific.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just shut their second half fightback down, and we should be on for 3 fabulous points.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If we see Dunk on at start for second half - and that has to be a good idea - it will reduce the chances of a BZ return I guess, but it depends how the second half goes. I suspect we will be under much more pressure in the second half than we were in the first though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looking quality , better get Dunk on as the crowd are baying for BFG to get sent off .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is there any doubt about who scored the second?

Sky have been flicking between Hemed and Stephens, and i have money on Stephens!!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Whatever you're all doing at home - wearing odd socks, drinking Ribena, stroking the cat, making lasagne - keep doing it for another 45 minutes. We can't afford to let this one slip due to someone's change in routine.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
real cliche - but the next goal is so important. 2-1 and big pressure, 3-0 and we should be home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here